Chapter 37

Everyone... This is the last chapter of the book and I'm happy to say after this, I am  working on two new story for you readers. Thank you sooo much for reading and leaving comments.

START OFF

Mark stopped talking then we looked up to see Jackson running down the ally. Everyone looked around and start whispering while Youngjae was stopping Jackson for making a mistake, but he pushed him aside then walked up closer.

"Jackson...? What the...?"

"Looks like Min owns me money." Shelldon said, nodding his head. I shot a glare at him which shut him up.

"BamBam... Please let me explain. I'm sorry for the lies and secrets I kept from you because I didn't want to lose you." I rolled my eyes then face Mark, who was shaking his fist, "Please continue Mark."

"Goodbye Jackson. Please don't ruin this for BamBam." Mark said with a stern look. Mark's dad and Chen try to get Jackson away, but he won't move.

"She was the one that message Suzy. My ex girlfriend, Heather. You remember her?" Yeah... She was Jackson's angry homophobic girlfriend that didn't took the news well when Jackson broke up with her for me. So... What about her?

"She wasn't happy that we were together so she pretend to be me. She lied to Suzy about me and Michelle. She was the one who pretend to be me so she can ruined our relationship. It wasn't me... Baby it was her along."

"Hah! I knew it! I was right! I was... R... Oh." Shelldon was cheering until he noticed he  was being too loud, "heh... Sorry." I rolled my eyes and look back to Jackson. Wait... Jackson never said all those things about me to Suzy. He never cheated on me or lie, but...

"Jackson... I love Mark now... So please leave." I turn back to Mark and the pastor. Shelldon was about to say something, but Xiumin and I shushed him so Mark can continue.

"Umm... Ok... Where were we?"

"BamBam!"

"Just go away Jackson." I yelled. Jackson look broken and upset, but he didn't move.

"His name was Nickhun."

"Jackson... What are...?"

"My boyfriend name was Nickhun. We've been together for a long time and we loved each other-"

"What is the point of this? Why are you going on about him?"

"Because he's dead. Nickhun was young like you and of course, Heather was upset that I turned her down when we were dating. So she decided to harassed us and made our lives a living hell. I was strong, but Nickhun wasn't and he didn't took it so well. He was so depressed and upset that everywhere he go, people judged him, bashed, throw death threats and bullied him to the point..." Jackson started crying which broke my heart. I walked towards him slowly as he cry harder. Jackson... He never told me about Nickhun... He... 

"Heather and everyone killed him. My heart and soul. They killed him and... They made him commit suicide because they say the  world was better without him. I didn't want that to happen you again because you're just like him BamBam; Thai, beautiful, sweet voice, adorable smile and talented. I didn't want to lose another part me again, so thats why I kept things from you so you won't get hurt... So... You won't end up like Nickhun and I won't have to suffer."

"Jackson... I... I had no idea..." Jackson shook his head then wipe his eyes and nose.

"It's ok, because now my family knows the truth about us and they understand now." Jackson took a step up towards me and touch my lips, "so please... Give me another chance. For us." I couldn't bring my words out and all I could do was mumble. Mark grab my shoulders as Jackson hold my hand.

"Please BamBam... Don't you remember the way we loved each other? Can Mark touch you like the way I do? Can he make you feel good? Does Mark bring out the best in you like did I before?" I blushed at Jackson's question and squeezed Mark's hand on my shoulder.

"Umm... Jackson? You do realize that we're inside a church, right?" Shelldon asked. People gave him the look which made him shut up, but he was mumbling something under his breath.

"Baby I love you, ok?" Mark said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"I know the things that happened between us tainted our relationship, but I'm here to change that for us." Jackson plead with tearful eyes.

"BamBam, I won't act like I'm ashamed of you." Mark said.

"I had my reasons why and I confess them to you because I want you back." Jackson looked into my eyes for an answer, but I looked away.

"Kunipmook." What? Jackson said my name right? I remember Jackson had trouble pronunciating my name right when we were together, but... Now... He said it perfect.

"I will always love you." Mark smiled as he kissed me. I have choose which one, but... Will I regret it?

"Let me ask you this. Are you willing to throw away five years for two?" I didn't say anything but I look at Mark then Jackson again. That is when I remember all the good and bad times that Jackson and I went through. Sure, they weren't pretty, but we made it because we loved each other. He was my first love that I ever had and dating Mark made me happy, but Jackson made me alive.

"Its me or him. Choose BamBam." I replayed Jackson words in my head long enough to the point where I know what I want.

"Whatever happens... I will always love you BamBam." Mark said, once he pulled my arm.

"No matter, we will always love each other."
"My baby BamBam."
"When I saw you, I knew you have to be mine."
"You made me a better man."
"I love you."
"I love you." 
"Hi my name is Mark."
"I'm from Hong Kong and I'm the Wild&Sexy Jackson. What's your name."
"BamBam!"
"Bammie!"

I have to choose and someone might not be happy about it... But I love him and he loves me.

"We all know the answer, Jackson." I said, without looking at him.

"Yeah? I guess..." Jackson sighed as he turn around to walk out the door. I watched hin walk away while Luhan was waving goodbye to him.

"Jackson... I choose you." (A/N: Pokemon~ Gotta catch em' all. Gotta catch em' all. POKEMON! Whoops! I have no idea where that came from. *laughs nervously* Sorry)  I said, with tears in my eyes. Jackson stopped then turn around fast.

"What?!" Jackson and the whole church said. Xiumin was shock while Shelldon had his jaw dropped, "are we still going to eat cake afterwards?" he asked.

I let go of Mark's hand and kissed his cheek, "Thank you... Thank for everything Mark." I knew Mark would be angry, but instead he nod then kissed my forehead, "I just want you to be happy and I love you." I kissed him goodbye as I ran up to Jackson with a hug.

"Mark is ok with this? He's... He's going go let BamBam go? They fought each other and now... He's going to let BamBam go to Jackson? BamBam is taking Jackson back after all of this...?" Shelldon asked many questions, but nobody answered. I ran up to Jackson with big hug, "I put on a suit for NOTHING?!"

"I missed you Wild&Sexy." I cried into his arms. Jackson didn't cry long after me and hold me tight.

"I missed you too. I... Love... You... So much." Jackson was wailing with tears as we kiss for a long time. Everyone was quiet and a few clap their hands for us. I thought I heard Shelldon who broke the silence with a pissed off tone.

"Well... Its time to eat!" Shelldon cheered.

Wow... It's the end and I feel like crying right now. I hate it when I write a good story and afterwards when its finished I get a bitter sweet feeling. Thank you guys for much for reading and supporting my book.

I love you and goodbye... For now.