Chapter 35 (Shelldon)

Hey everyone, I'm back with two new chapters for you. I noticed in the comments that everyone is debating if BamBam will go back to Jackson or he'll stay with Mark. Thank you for voting and commenting the chapters as you go along. That really made me a happy author.

We'll just have to wait and see in the end, shall we? Anyway, here you go with this chapter and I hope you enjoy.

START OFF!!!

Jackson and his bloody nose walked out the house with Xiumin and Luhan. I stop hugging Yongguk and ran up to them to see a better look.

"What happened?" I asked. Jackson was mad and holding his nose  while Xiumin try to collect his thoughts. Just in Yongguk walked up behind me and gave Jackson a towel. Jackson glared at Yongguk, but once he saw his arms around me, I guess he thought that we made up. Jackson accepted it and gave him a weak smile.

"What happened?" I asked again and Xiumin sighed, "I don't know. I just walked in and saw Jackson's nose bleeding and Mark's lip busted." Xiumin said, patting Luhan's back. I stared at Jackson who was looking at the house sad.

I believe BamBam and Jackson belong together, but I like him with Mark. Sure, its annoying how Jackson is acting stalkerish... I guess, but he loves BamBam so much and right now, he's willing to lose his pride and respect for himself, then again that doesn't give him a free card for the secrets and lies. You can't hurt someone like that and expect everything to be alright. Jackson needs to tell him his past or he'll lose BamBam.

"What are you thinking about Shelldon?" I stopped thinking then look up to see Jackson looking at me.

"Nothing."

"Oh..." He said, as he and Yongguk continue to look at each other.

"Umm... Jackson?" Yongguk was the first to speak up.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for the things I said. I shouldn't have assumed the worst and accused you for hurting my Shelldon. I'm really sorry." Yongguk bowed to Jackson as Jackson did the same thing.

"Its cool man, I'm sorry too." Jackson smiled then gave Yongguk a hand shake. Xiumin tapped my shoulder and tilt his head towards the house. I nod back and left the guys talking while Luhan was sleep.

"Wait!" Xiumin said and stopped

"What?"

"Let's go and leave these two alone. We can come back for BamBam when they settle their agrument."

"How did you know that they might be agruing?" I asked.

"I don't know Shelldon, but lets go and leave the two alone and talk." I agree with Xiumin and decided to leave BamBam and Mark alone.

Oh man... What if the two start agruing? What if Mark breaks up with BamBam right now? Will this solve everything?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(BamBam)~~~~~~~

Mark saw Jackson kissed me. Did he see me kiss him back? I feel terrible at the fact that I got jealous over nothing, I kissed Jackson and I'm making myself sound like I don't love Mark. I love both of them, but I need to realize that Jackson hurt me and he's being kind of a stalker. If he love me then he let me go and be happy. Right? I sound so stupid and now Mark is taking the ring off of my finger... What?

"Mark? What are you doing?" Mark looked at me then walked straight into the room. I followed him until he sat on the bed, sighing, "Mark, please give me my ring back?"

"Why should I give you your ring when you were kissing Jackson back? Why should I believe you're over him when you say you still love him?" The question hit me hard and I had no choice, but to look away from him. He's right... I'm still not over Jackson and I kissed him, hoping that I'll realized that there is no feelings, but there were. I still love him. I'm so stupid... I'm so very stupid!