Chapter 13 (BamBam)

The ride was weird since Shelldon was fanboying in Japanese and he keep going on saying Yongguk's name. I wasn't annoyed because it's his first relationship and kissed, but Shelldon doesn't want us to know that. Xiumin arrived at my house as He pulled up the driveway.

"BamBam...?" I pay attention away from my phone and noticed that Jackson's car was in the driveway.

Wait... He's home...

I got out of the car fast as I open the door finding Jackson eating some Thai food and ice cream. I jumped on his back scaring me.

"The fuck?!"

"I missed you oppa." I kissed Jackson which made him smiled. He kissed me back with my favorite ice cream on his lips and tongue.

Yummy...

"Excuse me?" We turned around seeing a mad Shelldon and happy Xiumin closing the door then sitting down.

"Hey guys! Whats up?" Jackson said smiling. I was happy that Jackson feels better and he was acting himself.

"I'm goo.."

"Hey! Who said you can eat the Wanton cupcakes?" Shelldon growled at Jackson. The only time you ever see this kid pissed when you eat his food or you don't share your food with him.

"I'm sorry Shelldon. I got home early and I was hunger. I'll buy you sugar cookies next time, ok?"  Shelldon kept staring at Jackson with a serious look then nod his head.

"Fine... You better give me a nephew or niece when you and BamBam get married."

"What?" Jackson raised an eyebrow as he looked at me with a smile, "We should have name him Jackson Jr." I rolled my eyes then kissed him again.

"No, we're not ready Jackson." I said, sitting on his lap.

"Ok." He pouted then turn into a playful smile.

"How are you Xiumin? You look kind of bloated. Have you been eating a lot of fried foods?" Jackson said, with a serious look.  Shelldon and I started laughing while Xiumin just shook his head then buried his face with his head. My poor Jackson was confused.

"What? What's so funny?" He asked, looking at Shelldon and me.

"Jackson... Shelldon said the same thing to Xiumin this morning. Ha ha! Xiumin is going to be a dad." I informed him. Jackson's confused face lighten up as he nod.

"Oooh... So you and Chen are having a baby? That's great news! So, is it a boy or a girl?"

"Its a boy and we're naming him..." Shelldon opened his mouth then Xiumin shot a glare at him, "Don't you dare." Shelldon closed his mouth then look at the floor. Jackson was laughing at Shelldon's reaction.

"We're going to have a boy and his name is Luhan." Xiumin took the pictures out and handed to Jackson.

"Luhan... That's a good name. You thought the name yourself or Chen?"

"No, it was BamBam." Xiumin said, smiling at me. Jackson looked at me then kissed my lips.

"That's a good name baby." Jackson looked at me with his usual smile. Yup.... He is now himself and I'm happy.

"How many months until the baby gets here, Xiumin?" Jackson asked, giving back the pictures we already looked at.

"Four months away and tomorrow will be 5. The baby will be here soon and we can't wait."

"Oh... So, are you guys adopting?" I noticed how many question Jackson was asking.

"We have a surrogate named Joyce. She is a friend of Chen's coworkers. She has been doing this for years so she is a natural." Xiumin said.