Chapter 7 (BamBam)

Xiumin finally pulled up in the driveway to my house. Yes!!! I'm finally home to Jackson. I got out of the car and close the door.

"Thanks Xiumin." I said, giving Xiumin a goodbye hug and pat the sleeping Shelldon on the head.

"No problem BamBam. Since Jackson is free all day tomorrow, we can hang out at night."

"Ok... I'll see you guys tomorrow." Xiumin drove off with a honk then I continue to walk into my house. Once I walked in,  I noticed Jackson was only wearing his boxers watching TV. I closed the door, took my shoes off, and then walk over to my Wild & Sexy and sat on his lap.

"I thought "I" was suppose to be home on time? What happened?" Jackson smirked at me while rubbing his pelvis against my butt. I looked at him and his "friend". I immediately begin to stroke him.

"I had a lot of fun with Shelldon and Xiumin. Besides... Did you miss me?" I asked, as I blew into Jackson's ear. Jackson was biting his lips then formed a smile.

"Of course, I did baby." Jackson looked into my eyes as he pulled his underwear off. I couldn't help but to smile at Jackson's thick penis. Jackson seemed to noticed me staring at it which made him excited. He took my hand and placed it.

Ooh baby... I automatically began to stroke it until he got hard.

"Oh BamBam stop it before I cum." Jackson said, "Why am I the only one that's naked?" Jackson started taking off my jacket and my shirt. I stood up and took off the rest of my clothes until I'm completely naked.

"Hmm... Oppa, do you want this?" I moaned sexily as I smack my butt. Jackson was shaking his head as he licked his lips. Pre cum was formimg at the tip.

"Baby ..." I walk back to Jackson then got down on my knees, " You're so big!" I licked the pre cum off then began to stroke once more.

"Yes... Oh Bammie... Aww baby." Jackson was groaning very loud and I could tell he loves my hand work.

"Your dick is getting big, but I'll make it bigger." 

Jackson looked at me confused and said, "BamBam, baby... Wh.." Before Jackson could speak, I shove his cock down my throat and began to suck the shit out of it. I watch Jackson's reaction as he held his head back with his eyes closed. I kept a steady pace until Jackson's fingers were going through my hair.

Oh... He's loving it. Heh heh

"Baby... Argh! Fuck! You're so good.... I can't wait to fuck you up." Jackson moaned. I smirk at my cute doofus. I decided to suck his cock faster and hard while I stroke at the same time.

"Yeah... Faster... Faster BamBam... Oh SHIT!!! THAT'S IT BABY!" Jackson was getting louder and I loved it. My tongue was swirled around his big cock as I, myself was getting hard as well. I took his cock out of my mouth and stared at it. It was long, big and pink all over.

His dick has a cute color...

"What a beautiful dick you have, Jackson? I can suck on it all day." I giggled and start sucking the tip really hard.

"Gah! Oh shit... Ahh! Fuck BamBam!" Jackson moaned as loud as he came into my mouth.

Sigh... My favorite part... I swallow half of it and spit the rest on my fingers so I can start fingering my asshole.

God... This feels so amazing. Yeah, that's right Jackson. You keep staring at me while I finger my asshole for your sexy cock.

"Hey! Let's do it in the bedroom." Jackson said as he picked me up bridal style whole we share a sexy sloppy kiss.

"Jackson, I love you." I said, once he laid me on the bed.

"I love you too Bammie." He said. Jackson turn me around as I held my butt in the air. I felt Jackson's hands spread my butt cheek apart and lick my hole.

Oh god! Jackson is so talent with his tongue. Jackson's tongue kept flicking on my asshole until he stick it in, licking my walls.

"Yes... Yes yes yes yes. Oh my... Fuck, baby aaw." I was moaning nonstop. It felt  good how his long wet slippery tongue licking my walls as he stroke my penis. You're so fucking dirty Jackson. Yes... Baby please don't stop making me feel good. I was about to say something until Jackson spank my ass hard two times.

"Agioo... Oppa, spank me again please." I begged, "I've been a bad boy, Jackson Oppa." Jackson spanked me again then position us to do doggy style.

"BamBam, you're so dirty... But I'll clean you right up. Next time you better be home before I do." He growled in my ear. I felt chills down my spin. His cock's head was rubbing the entry of my hole as he grinned at the excitement on my face.

"Yes! Please fuck me hard, Oppa!" I was moaning  so loud that I was afraid that our neighbors would start  knocking on our door. Jackson had his usual goofy smile on his face then did what I commanded. Jackson was now inside me and began to thrust faster and deeply in my small anus.

"Wow... It went in easily... BamBam, are you naturally lewd baby?" Jackson groaned and start to breathe heavily. I giggle---- well tried to since I was moaning nonstop while he hit my favorite spot inside.

"Y... Yes... Fuck me so hard. Yes... T.h...that's it baby... I... Ooow!!! Fuck yes!!" The pleasure was so good to the point that I couldn't recognize my voice. We changed position and now I was on my back holding my legs. Jackson was thrusting into me so hard that everything on the table next to the bed was shaking. Me and Jackson giving each other eye contact while he was going fast. The sound... Oh the nice sweet sound of our sweaty bodies hitting against each other made both of us very horny and close to climaxing.

"Jackson!" I screamed.

"Baby, I'm going to cum..." Jackson was licking my thigh as thrust extremely fast.

"C...come inside baby. I want to feel your semen inside my body." I breathed heavily. I grab my cock and stroke fast as Jackson's thrusting. It wasn't long until I was about to come. I wanted to cum with Jackson, but instead I was the first. My semen shot out as it landed on my stomach and some hit on the corner of Jackson's mouth. He looked at with a tired smile then licked the cum off.

"Oh BamBam... I'm going... To... CUUUMMMMM!!" Jackson stop thrusting as he lard load of semen was shot inside on my ass.

"I love you..." I slowly closed my eyes as I fell asleep. Jackson fucked me too hard that I fell asleep on him.

Yeah!!!!!! Chapter 7 completed!!! *around of applause* You guys have no idea how many pages I wrote this smutty chapter. Actually 7 pages. I hope you guys loved it. This is one of the best smut scenes I've ever written. Please comment, like, or vote and onward to chapter 8 and 9 tomorrow.

BYYYEEEEE!!!!!  ^~^/