Chapter 19 (BamBam)

***WARNING***

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS HEART BREAKING, TEARS, AND SADDNESS!

Xiumin and Chen couldn't keep their eyes off of baby Luhan for an hour. Shelldon was asking billions of question as I headed out the door. I pulled my phone to see a missed unknown call from someone. I was about to answer it until the person called me again.

"Hello?"

"Hello BamBam, this is Suzy. I'm sorry you didn't get my new number in time." Suzy laughed and I smiled.

"Its ok Suzy. How are you?" I asked. Suzy was a friend of Jackson and she is also a singer in JYP.

"I'm doing great. I have exciting news to tell you." I can tell she was  smiling really big right on the other line, "Its about you know who?"  I was quiet and thinking about who could she be talking about. I guess Suzy was done waiting until she spoke up.

"Jackson!" She answered.

"Huh? What about Jackson? What's going on with him?" For some reason I got nervous and worried, but since she says it was great news then maybe something happened to Jackson.

"Jackson is getting married. He gave his lover a ring and propose." She giggled.
Married? Lover? Ha ha ha! Jackson didn't propose to me... Well... Not yet, but now he's telling people that. Aaaaww.

"Hello BamBam?" Suzy spoke up.

"Oh I'm still here. I can't believe Jackson would say that. Aaaw I swear I love him so much." I said, smiling.

"Jackson and his fiance... Ummm... Michelle are so cute today. I flew down to LA and there was a engagement party for them-"

What? Michelle...? Who?

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Hold up Suzy. Who is Michelle?"  I asked.

"Oh! Michelle is Jackson fiance. Jackson told us a story how the two meet four years ago."  My heart stopped... My whole world stopped once she said that. Jackson been with me for four years  and who the hell is this Michelle girl?

"No... No no no no! That can't be right! Why would Jackson marry her? Jackson never told me about a "Michelle".

"BamBam... Ummm... Jackson and Michelle been together for a long time. Here I'm sending you a picture." It can't be true... Jackson loves me and only me. There is no one else in the world that has my Jackson.

I got the message from Suzy and I swore my eyes were playing tricks on me. The picture showed a tall petite beautiful girl with long straight hair with big breast and a hour glass figure. If a stranger looks her, he or she might think she is Miss Korea. Jackson was standing next to her, giving her a kiss on her lips while the ring was visible on the camera. I kept staring at it for a long time and I almost forgot that Suzy was on the phone.

"Suzy!"

"Hmm."

"No... Jackson never loved a girl named Michelle and ... Jackson said that he wo..."

"BamBam... Can I ask you something?" I didn't trust my voice since I might sound like I was about cry.

"Yeah?" I said, softly as I can.

"You sound like Jackson and you are a couple." She said, in a weird tone of voice as if she was confused or annoyed. I coughed then put power in my voice.

"Yes, we are!" I said, in a nasty attitude. Suzy was quiet then spoke up on the other line.

"BamBam... Jackson isn't gay and he can't love guys that way. He told me how uncomfortable it was when you have him a confession then you two started agruing."

Hell no...

"That's not true! Jackson and I been together for four years and he loves me. Sure, Jackson is bi, but he only loves me and nobody else." I realized the tone of my voice was getting louder, so I controlled, but I'm still angry and confused.

"No... Jackson and Michelle are. BamBam... I know you're in love with Jackson, but you need to realized that Jackson doesn't like you or guys in that way. You need to grow up and stop embrassing yourself and Jackson. That's what he wants you do, so you can be his best man."
Fuck no.... No! No! No! This has to be a sick joke... A twisted and sad joke. What the hell is Suzy saying? Where is she getting this from? I was breathing hard as tears were falling down my face. I noticed Shelldon was outside looking at me with a concern and mad look.

"I don't believe you. Jackson and I were planing on getting married and have kids... Jackson is my other half and I'm his, so don't you dare fucking lie to me. That's not true!" I screamed the last part then start to sob until I got a text message.

"Maybe you and Jackson were a couple in your fantasy, but this is real life BamBam. If you don't believe me then look at our conversation." I looked at the text messages that Jackson and Suzy had about a month or two ago. I have to say... The messages and the way he talked about me made me sick. He told Suzy how creeped out he was when I try to flirt with him or that I need to realized that him and Michelle are happy together. There were more and I couldn't read any of them.
Is that the reason why he sound mad or bored when we talk on the phone? Is that why he never wrote me back...? Now that I mention, when we were out in public Jackson never hold my hand or kiss when there was a lot of people. His father never knew about us and thought we were jsut roommates. It makes perfect sense... Jackson was ashamed of our relationship and me.

I didn't even noticed Shelldon was right behind my shoulder reading the whole conversation. Each message he read his face got angrier and redder to the point that he took my phone and called Suzy millions of nasty insults in Japanese and English. He hanged up on her then click on Jackson's icon on my contacts.

"Get that mouthfucking scaredy closet pants on the phone and demand an answer. Shelldon growled then walk back to the room with an evil look. I never seen Shelldon furiously angery since he's always joyful and happy. I looked down at my phone and decide to call him.

It took a few rings until it went to voicemail. Nope... I'm leaving a voice message.

Jackson... This is BamBam. I.... I... I can't do thia anymore. I want someone to love me and show me off to the world, but instead I was lied to and hide from his friends and family. I love you Jackson. You were the best I ever had so now I'm breaking up with you.... I... Have a nice marriage with Michelle and life in LA. So, you come back to Seoul... I won't be here in that house waiting for you.

Good bye Jackson....

Good bye...

I hanged up and turn around to see Shelldon shaking with rage, a tired Chen, and a concern Mark running to me with a hug. I couldn't hold it in... I just burst into tears holding Mark.

"It's ok baby... Its alright." Mark said, as he squeezed me tight in his arms as he brush my hair. Chen came around to hug me while Shelldon was on his phone trying to call Jackson.

"BamBam. Come on and talk to us, ok?" Chen said, whiling giving me a hug. I wipe my tears then shake my head like a little kid. We went into the room while I hold Mark's hand. Xiumin was asleep, but Luhan was wide awake blinking with his big eyes.

"BamBam, what happened?" Chen asked.

I started crying again as Mark held me in his arms while kissing my cheek.

"J... Ja... He cheated on me. He's getting married to some bitch named Michelle." I cried.

"What? Jackson? Why would-"

"He was ashamed of me. Ashamed of loving a guy." I cried again as Mark rubbed my back. Shelldon told the two what the conversation said and other things. I was done... He lied, kept secerts, hide me away, and married to someone beautiful than them. I don't want to be with someone like that and I have a life of my own and I need to make me happy. I looked up at Mark then grab Shelldon's hand.

"Mark?"

"Yeah, BamBam?" He said, confused.

"Can you take us home, please? I need help with some spring cleaning."

Whoa.... Damn that was intense. Well, stay tune for Chapter 20 and 21 tomorrow and have a good night and morning.

Bye Bye!