Chapter 12 pt. 2 (BamBam)

This Part 2 is going to loooong and boring. Sorry *bows*

It was great seeing baby Luhan and Joyce. We just have to wait until the baby's here and spoil him to death also Shelldon's comment... I'm not even going to start on that. We head out to the parking lot. Joyce, Chen and Xiumin were talking and gave each other a hug goodbye. Joyce's friend came to pick her up and to take her home. Xiumin and Chen was kissing and comforting each other on what the doctor did. I sigh because their love  was cute, but Shelldon was getting impatient.

"Hurry up Hyung." Shelldon started whining which made the two stop, "I'm hungry!" I shook my head then turn phone on. I got one message and its from Jackson.

I miss you... *sob*

I smiled as I said I miss him too and called him a stupid. Xiumin and Chen said they're goodbyes and walk back to us.

"Finally! We can eat!" Shelldon cheered. We all got in the car, but now it was Shelldon's turn to drive.

"Shelldon, you ate an hour ago." Xiumin said, looking at the ultrasound pictures.

"Yah! Leave me alone ok." He said once he start the car. Out of nowhere, Xiumin grabbed Shelldon's cheeks as he was twisting and squeezing them.

" Owwwie... Ouch! Xiumin!"

"What are you supposed to call me?" Xiumin squeezed tighter, "Yah! Shelldon!"

"Hyung... Xiumin hyung, you're so mean."

Xiumin let  Shelldon's face go then continue on looking.

"That was mean!" I said.

"That was for earlier about the baby name and calling me bloated." He said. Shelldon began to drive then headed back into main Seoul. The car ride was quiet for some reason since Shelldon didn't say a word.

I caught Xiumin's attention as I pointed at Shelldon. He seems to notice the problem then spoke up.

"Shelldon... Are you ok? You're quiet and that means something is wrong." Shelldon was quiet then he turn left towards the pet shop. He stopped the car and didn't say anything.

"Shelldon... You're scaring us... Are you ok? Did I hurt your face? I'm sorry." Xiumin said. Shelldon still didn't say anything as he looked down at his hands.

"SHELLDON!"

"Holy crap!" Shelldon jumped up when I screamed his name. He looked at Xiumin and I with a confused look.

"Why did you scream my name like that?" He asked, rubbing his ears.

"Why were you being so quiet?" Xiumin asked.

"Oh I was daydreaming." Shelldon said, giggling like a little kid as he left us worried for nothing. Xiumin and I shared a look at each other then got out of the car. I swear this kid...

"Are you worried about Yongguk, Shelldon?" I said. He didn't look at me nor Xiumin, but walked inside the pet shop to the basement. The music was still playing loud and everyone is having fun. We went onto the dance floor once I saw Mark talking to Yongguk.

"Look, our two favorite people." Shelldon giggled as Yongguk and Mark finished talking. Mark look great right now. He's just wearing a black shirt, a black and white bandanna, black jeans with a gray hat, but he still looks great. I kept staring at him until he looked at me. I turn my head away fast which caused Xiumin and Shelldon's attention.

"Oooh so it seems you and Jackson have an open relationship?" Shelldon giggled. I glared at him which caused him to hide behind Xiumin.

"Ok... Ok, calm down guys. Let's enjoy the performance. We're here for a reason." Xiumin said, watching some dance act.