Chapter 30 (Shelldon)

Hey, I'm back guys and I'm so ready to present you all to chapter 30. *applause* Well you go guys and enjoy.

START OFF!

BamBam... Please think about this and what you're doing. Sure, Mark makes you happy and you love him, but think about Jackson. I don't think Jackson is going to let you marry Mark since he can't stand him after the party.

Maybe BamBam might say yes and Jackson will have no... Damn! Is that Jackson coming through that door? Yep... Its him.

I tried to grab Xiumin's attention so he can tell BamBam, but he wouldn't pay attention to me. So, I knew that he might look when the door op...

"Yes Mark. I will marry you."

Damn it BamBam! You had one job... One freaking job and you accept Mark's proposal. Mark is a great guy, but Jackson is made for BamBam.

I looked over to see Jackson's face. He was heartbroken, upset, and died inside. I would be too if I see my lover engage with someone else. I would die of sadness. Xiumin finally noticed what I was looking at and he cringed. Poor Jackson.... Wait! Poor Mark because Jackson might come after him.

He looks so broken and hurt right now. I turn to BamBam who is... Now looking at Jackson. The two look at each other while everyone is cheering and taking pictures. BamBam doesn't look happy anymore; Mark is too busy kissing him happily and Jackson start crying then ran off. I sigh then took off after him.

Why did this have to happen on a Friday?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(JACKSON)~~~~~~~~~~~

My BamBam... My everything... My heart and soul just say yes to another man. He proposed to my lover and he said yes... I didn't want to believe the fact that I screwed up and witnessing my boyfriend with that guy. I was about to run away until I noticed BamBam was looking at me. His eyes were telling me that he's sorry and its too late for now. No! I know he still loves me. I ran out of the building then took off without looking back.
Mark, you may took my Bammie away, but let me tell you something. He was mine first and I will be his last.

"JACKSON!"

Huh? Who's calling me?

I stopped running and turn around to see Shelldon after me. I was confused, but I waited for him until he caught up to me.

"Jackson... I... Finally got you..." Shelldon was breathing hard and lean on me for support, " I think I eat too much sweets. Whoa... Man, you're fast." Shelldon caught his breathe then stretched. I was waiting for whatever this kid was going to say. I know Shelldon was disappointed in me and upset for making BamBam cry. I had a feeling that he might do a victory dance then laugh at me, but he didn't.

"Are you ok? What? I mean of course, you're not because your boyfriend is getting marry to someone else. Anyway, *sigh* are you going to let BamBam marry Mark?"

"Hell no! Of course not because BamBam still loves me and I know it. I don't know why he said yes." I started wiping my tears away until Shelldon gave me a hug.

"Do you want some ice cream sport? We can go get some ice cream to make you feel better." He said, patting my head even though I'm taller than me. I chuckled until Shelldon pulled on my arm, "What?" I asked.

"We are going to your hou--"

"I don't live there anymore, Shelldon." He stop walking then think for a minute.

"I'm staying at a hotel right now. We can go to my room and talk about this." I said, as Shelldon smiled then snap his fingers, "Good! We can find a way to fix all of this mess with ice cream. What's your favorite flavor?"

No matter situation you're in with Shelldon, he would always find a way to make you laugh or smiled. I nod my head then walk with Shelldon back to my car.

"Jackson...?"

"Yeah, what's up?" I said, unlocking the car down.

"Why were running away while your car was still here?"

Shit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(BAMBAM)~~~~~~~~

I'm supposed to be happy, but I don't know right now. My family is here and my friends. Mark and I are getting married, but Jackson came and saw what happened. I hugged my mom and sibling while Mark was introducing his family to mine. I look back at Xiumin and noticed that Shelldon was gone. I walked over to Xiumin where Luhan was putting a Lily in his hair.

"Xiumin."

"BamBam. Umm... Jackson was here just now."

"I kn-"

"Flower." Luhan was smiling as he wave the Lily in the air. I took Luhan out of Xiumin's arms and kissed his cheek, "Yeah Lu Lu. You got a pretty flower for umma." Luhan giggled as I look back to Xiumin.

"Where is Shelldon?" I asked Xiumin.

"Wree?" Luhan said after me.

"I don't know, BamBam. He was standing right next when Jackson was at the door, but now he's gone." I sigh in frustration while Mark was behind me and gave me a soft kiss.

"Is everything ok?" Mark asked in concern, "where is Shelldon? Wasn't he here?" I turned to Mark as I hugged him tightly. My heart tells me Mark while my head keeps replaying Jackson's face when he saw us. Mark noticed something wrong with me, but instead of asking he kissed me with a smile. I smiled back and felt something hit my head which was Luhan.

"Maybe Shelldon got hungry and went out for ice cream or fat cakes?" Mark said, cheering me up. Yeah... That could be right. Shelldon usually got bored and hungry so he went out for ice cream. That sounds like the typical thing he'll do.

I kissed Mark then bought Xiumin and Luhan over to where my family is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(XIUMIN)~~~~~~~~~~~

What if Shelldon isn't out right eating ice cream or something? Did he went after Jackson?

-------------------------------------------------------------- Jackson's hotel room
(SHELLDON)

I sat down on the cough as I eat a Strawberry sundae while Jackson eat vanilla with sprinkles. I put my ice cream down then look at Jackson.

"Alright... So, What are you going to do now?" I asked him. Jackson stop eating and look at me.

"Easy." He said, eating his ice cream more.

"Ok. Then what is it?" I was interested in his answer since he might lose BamBam forever. He looked at me with his usual happy grin on his face.

"I'm going to get my Bammie." He said.

"Oooh ok... What else? How are you going to do that, Jackson? What's your plan?" I asked, getting impatient.

"I'm going to stop that wedding and you're going to help me."

Wang Kong said WHAT?

End of Chapter 31

WHOA!!  Is Shelldon really going to help Jackson stop BamBam and Mark's wedding? Which one is BamBam going to choose? Can Luhan get any cuter...? Nope! That is just impossible.

I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter and I'm sad to say that its almost coming to an end. But don't worry, I'm working on two new stories for you to read.

Bye Bye!