Chapter 8 (BamBam)

The next morning I woke up with a pain in my butt to my thighs. I look up and see Jackson, fully dressed on the phone talking to someone.

"Yeah... I know, its just that... Okay, I love you too. Bye." I was still sleepy, but I could have swore he was talking in Chinese. Jackson ended the phone call then check himself in the mirror. I wonder who was that on the phone. I got up and took a quick shower then grab random clothes to wear.

"Go... *cough* goo... Morning." I coughed couple of times then touch my throat. I think I was beginning to lost my voice from last night. I looked at Jackson smiling, but this smile looks fake and unusual. I smile back then kissed Jackson.

"Are you okay? Who was that on the phone?" I asked putting on Jackson's black shirt.

"I have to go back to the dance studio. One of the choreographer is sick." Jackson said abruptly, as he quickly grab his keys and phone. Jackson was mumbling something under his breath as it looked like he was checking if he has everything. 

Huh? Jackson...

"Jackson... Are you ok? What's wrong?" I stepped in front of him to get a good look. Jackson looked annoyed and serious about something and he won't tell me whats wrong. Jackson moved to the side and speed walk out of the house. 

"BamBam, I have to work until midnight so I'll see you later." Jackson put on a smile, which it was obviously fake then kissed me goodbye as he walked to his car. I was left confused and worried. Jackson was moving too fast and his behavior was new to me. I followed Jackson outside to his car and pulled his arm.

"Jack-"

"GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE HOUSE!" Jackson screamed at me then push me away. I flinched at his voice then backed away from him. What is wrong? He's hiding something from me and he yelled at me. I stared at him with a sad face as if I was about to cry and Jackson noticed it too. He stopped then open his arms out to me. I ran into his arms as we kissed.

"Baby... I'm so sorry I yelled at you. I have to go to work..."

"I thought it was your day off."

"I know... One of my workers is sick today and there is a class."

"On a Friday..?" Something doesn't seem right. There was never any class Jackson have to teach on Friday and his days off are on Fridays.

"Yeah, I k..."

"And why are you coming back home at midnight? You..."

"BAMBAM! FUCK! STOP ASKING SO MUCH QUESTION! I don't know, okay?" I jumped when Jackson yelled at me with a scary look in his eyes. Something is wrong right now. Jackson stopped when he saw me shed a tear. "Please I have to be at... work in 20 minutes. I'm a little annoyed right now and I'll appreciate if you stop asking so much question." I wipe my eyes with my sleeves then gave him a hug.

"I love you." I said as we tongue kissed for a few seconds. Jackson smiled then kiss my forehead. He got in his car as he drove off.

Wait... Jackson didn't say I love you back... I thought you loved me?

Alright that is the end of Chapter 8 and up next is Chapter 9. I promise the next chapter is more funny yet serious. I'm glad people are leaving nice comments and voting my story. *sheds a tear of joy* I love you guys and stay awesome.