Chapter 26

I got out of the car and closed the door in shock. Jackson is at my house? He's at me and Mark's house?! Damn it. I walk up to the steps where Jackson was sitting as he pets a neighbor's cat.

"What the hell are you here at my house?" I said, making the cat run away. Jackson looked up at me and gave me a kissed once again, but this time I pushed him away, "I have a boyfriend, Jackson." I yelled. Jackson hugged me then step aside.

"I'm waiting for you to open the door." He said, smiling. I rolled my eyes then fold my arms.

"Go away Jackson! You and Mark were about to fight at his birthday party and you kissed his boyfriend."

"But, you're my boyfriend... My everything, my heart and soul." Jackson got down on his knees as Shelldon screamed. We all stopped then looked at him with confusion.

"Sorry... I thought he was about to give BamBam oral... Sorry." Shelldon coughed as he  look down then slowly went back to the car.

"I love you... I know you still love me, but you're trying your best to run away from me because of my mistakes. I have reasons why baby and I was going go tell you..." I look at Jackson who has tears running down his face. He kept crying so hard that he was making breathing noises. Shelldon ran out of the car and gave him a tissue. Jackson took it then click* Shelldon took a picture of Jackson and smiled.

"Sorry, you deserved, but now you realized it." Shelldon smiled then walk back to the car where Xiumin was glaring at him.

"I was going to tell you... But you broke up with me through the phone." Jackson was looking through me with his sad eyes. I know he's hurting, but its too late because I'm with Mark. I wipe Jackson's tears until Xiumin started coughing.

"BamBam... Ummm... I have to go now-"

"You're leaving me?!" I asked. Xiumin looked at me sad while Shelldon was watching the whole thing. The two are going to leave me...? With Jackson? Who might try to kiss me again or worse?... Shit!

"I have a test tomorrow." Shelldon said.

"Chen just texted me that Luhan has a fever, so I need to go home. Love you." Xiumin turn the car on then pulled up the drive way then drove off. I... They left me with Jackson... I'm... Alone... With the crying Jackson. Damn it!

"Bammie... Please look at me baby. I love you and I know you still love me. Please..."

"What? You want me to leave Mark once I find out the reason why you treated me like this? If you do then no. Mark was good to me and he adore me a lot in public with strangers looking. Can you do that, Jackson? Can you really?" Jackson was quiet and I smirk to myself. I knew it! I walk to the steps and open the door with Jackson pushing me inside. He closed the door after himself then looked at me.

"Jackson-"

"Yes!" He said.

"What? What are you-"

"Yes, I would show you off. I'll introduce you to my family the right way and I'll stop protecting you from others. I'll prove you wrong, if you just give me another chance to be your baby. I love you to the point that I don't have anymore reason."

"You're too late Jackson. I can't leave Mark for all that he's done for me."

"I got all the stuff you mailed to me two years ago." Jackson looked down sighing until he starts laughing like an idiot.

What the hell?

"I got all my things back except the ring that I gave you before I left for LA." Jackson smiled while holding hos hamd with the ring that has my name in it. My face must have prove Jackson right because he kept nodding his head with happiness, "So... Where is it?"

"I pawn it." I said, with no epression in my voice. Jackson smiled died, but he shook his hand.

"No... It's in this house somewhere and you hide it away so you can forget me. Bammie... I love you." Jackson was whimpered at the I love you at the end. I turned away from him hoping his tears wom't make me cry. I felt his arms around me as he lay his chin on my shoulder.

"You said that you were trying to protect me... BULLSHIT!" I turned around to slap Jackson in the face, but he caught my hand. I glared at him while he looks sad and defeated, "You protect me with lies and secrets? People can be cruel and might hurt us, but I'm a big boy and I'm not worried about them because I had you. I had friends and family that knew me so well. Jackson I didn't want to walk in front or behind... I wanted to walk beside you. Two makes the relationship work and I couldn't be there to help and heal you if you keep hiding me from the dark. Jackson... Sweetie... Mark makes me happy and I love him so much." Now I was crying and Jackson was hugging me as if he was leaving for a long time again.

"Do you love him enough to marry him?" Jackson cried. I stopped and look away in shock, "Do you want to start a life with him... The one we talked about? Bammie... Is Mark better than me in sex?" I jumped away from him in surprise as if he had three heads.

"I'm not answering--"  I heard a car door closed and footsteps walking.

Mark?

Jackson and I looked at each other then start panicking. I looked around fast and noticed the back door.

"Jackson!" I called Jackson then pulled him outside in the back. Jackson was about to take off until he stops and kisses me long and hard.

"I'm not going to give up Bammie." He was breatheless then smiled, "Until you're mine again and I love you so much." As soon as he said that, he ran away until I couldn't see him anymore.

"BamBam?" I closed the door then ran into the living room where Mark just got home. Mark ran to me with a big hug as he kissed me repeatedly.

"Baby, I was so worried about you. When you ran off, I thought something bad happen and I wouldn't forgive myself. I'm sorry... Do you forgive me?" He asked. I only smiled then kissed his lips.

"Of course... Of course, I forgive you Mark." I said. We hug each other until I started to cry. I'm so confused now... Why? Why did this have to happen to me? Just when everything was going great for me.

The end of chapter 26.