Chapter 31 (Shelldon)

Wang Kong said WHAT?!

I stared at Jackson in disbelief as he lick his fingers. I can't do that to BamBam or myself as a best friend. A lot of people will get hurt and besides, Jackson is probably viewed as a "bad guy" to his family and if he does this then he will be hated. I shook my head then turn on the tv.

"No." I said, softly.

"What?" I can tell the tone in his voice that he is shocked and pissed. I hope he doesn't throw me with those guns of arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(BAMBAM)~~~~~~~~

After the great family reunion I had and the mini party. Mark and I went back home, cuddling and watching TV. I texted Shelldon thousand of times and called, but no responds. Shelldon always answer his phone no what where he is.

In church? Yes

At the movie theater?  Yes

At the gym? Yes

At a funeral? Surprisingly yes

Any other place you can think of, he'll always answer his phone, but this time its different. I was staring at my phone while Mark was worried and texted Yongguk what happened.

"Shelldon is probably went out real quick?" Mark said, kissing my cheek. I gave him a weak smile then sigh. I texted Xiumin if he know where Shelldon is, but he had no clue.

"Maybe you're right Mark, but if he went out real quick. He couldn't come back in a few minutes not hours."

"I texted Yongguk if Shelldon is with him, but he said no." Mark put his phone down.

"WHAT?! He's not with Yongguk then where could he be?" I was starting to get worried and I didn't take my eyes off my phone. Mark got up and grab his keys.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going out with Yongguk to look for Shelldon." He said. I jumped right up, but Mark sat me back down, "You stay here and rest."

I shook my head then stand up, "Why would I need to rest for? I'm going out to look for Shelldon."

"You're stressing out BamBam. Jackson is back and he keeps trying to talk to you also JYP's upcoming show. I know you're freaking out and I don't want you to get sick." Mark gave me a smiled then kissed my cheek. I was touch by his concern and realized that JYP's show is coming soon in a few months and I'm performing. I haven't really focus on important things since Jackson came back. I lay down on the couch then let Mark give me a passionate kiss.

"I love you." He said, blushing.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(XIUMIN)~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean Shelldon is gone? Did you guys pass the candy store along the way?" Chen chuckled as Luhan was squeezing his appa's nose. I gave him a deadly look, but smiled at Luhan.

"I'm sorry Minnie."

"Me sawry too." Luhan said, after his appa.

"Luhan, you didn't do anything honey." I couldn't help, but to laugh when he said sorry with a sad face. Chen was laughing too and gave Luhan a kissed and a cookie.

"No Chennie... He's not with Yongguk and I texted his sister and she said that he's not home." I sigh when I didn't recieve any text message or call from him. I look Luhan, who was staring me with a sad look. He pointed at saying umma to Chen as he kissed our son's cheek.

"Its ok Luhan. Umma is just worried about your Uncle Shelldon, but lets make Umma happy." Luhan looked up at Chen then blow me a kiss.

"Umma... I luke you." I died at his cuteness then join Chen and Luhan on the couch. I kissed his cheek while Chen and I had a 10 second make out while covering Luhan's eyes. I smiled and sigh happily, but worry grew on my face. Chen noticed it as well.