Chapter 9 (BamBam)

I walk back inside and sat in front of the TV. Something was wrong with Jackson and didn't even say I love you back. Usually he would always say I love you whether he was sad or upset... This time... Something was wrong. I pulled my phone out and text Xiumin and Shelldon to come here fast.

Are you ok? You sound like you're upset... We'll be there soon.

~ Minesok

I smiled at text and began to wait until I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door to see Xiumin and Shelldon with junk food, ice cream, and... Thai food! I started to smile then hugged them both tightly. Man... I love these guys so much. They're awesome! I didn't notice, but I started to cry. The two looked at each other then nod their heads. Shelldon walked in fixing me a plate while Xiumin closed the door then continue to hug me. His hugs are so warm and nice which makes me happy. I stop hugging him then wipe my tears away.

"Thank you guys." I said. The two only smiled then put the food on the table. Now... All three of us are together and eating goood thai food. The food makes me miss home and my family, but I have a good family right here.

"Your welcome darling... Are you ok?" Xiumin asked, pouring me a cup of Coco Cola.

"Hey, its okay... That's what love is BamBam. It makes you and breaks you." Shelldon said, as he was munching on the chips.

"Wait... How did you?"

"I had a feeling." He said, while eating the chips. Xiumin and I looked at each other then left it alone. That's Shelldon for you. He always know whats going on even if you tell him or not. He always finds out on his own.

"Yeah... Something is wrong with Jackson. He yelled at me this morning, refuse to answer my question and then put up a fake smile." I said, sighing. I was replaying the look on his face after the phone call and how he reacted to my questions. 

"Huh? He doesn't work on Fridays." Shelldon said, confused. 

Again... Shelldon was right.

"I know... He cursed at me and... He ... Didn't say I love you back to me, then drove off." I cried a little after I said that. Xiumin and Shelldon both hugged me as Shelldon kissed my cheek.

"We bought your favorite ice cream brand." Shelldon said, giving me that joyful smile. I smiled back until we all started to laugh.

"Kunpimook." I looked up at Shelldon and noticed he was serious. As long as I known Shelldon, he never said my real name unless if something serious going on, "You have to remember that Jackson is busy and he is providing for you and himself. Being the owner and choreographer of a dance studio is stressful and helping your boyfriend achieve his dream to make both of you happy can be overwhelming." I honestly forgot about that. I always wanted to be a dancer and rapper. When I was studying in South Korea, I met Jackson who was a dancer. It was both of our dream to have one day. Jackson wanted to help me achieve by bringing me here and introduce to Mr. Park at JYP entertainment. Jackson plans on having his own dance studio in downtown Seoul. He did, but he always busy and away from each other. He works to make us happy and I feel so selfish.

"Hey, don't feel selfish BamBam because you're not." Shelldon said, smiling again.

How did he...?

"You were the best that ever happen to Jackson and I know. Because I heard him say that all the time on his phone." I couldn't help, but smiled.

"He's probably mad because he wanted to spend his day off with you, but he couldn't because he has to work." Xiumin said.

That's right! We only spend time with each other when he comes at night. I mentally slap myself.