Chapter 15 (The international Buds)

I'm soooo happy!!!! A lot of cool things are going around. I just finished updating three chapters and now I'm on Chapter 15. I bet you guys are so happy right now. 

START OFF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Xiumin)~~~~~~

One day later....

Today is month 5 and three more go to and we can see Baby Luhan. Chen was working on Luhan's room while I was making invitation for the Baby Shower.

"Minnie... Come see the baby's room."

"Okay." I got up from my desk and walk into the hallway seeing Chen's happy face outside the door. I gave him a kiss then walked inside with him. The walls were blue with clouds, balloons, and baby animals.

The room was so colorful and beautiful and I was proud of Chen's hardwork. I look at Chen with tears in my eyes as he hugged me tight.

"I can't wait to hold our son. He is going to be beautiful." He said. We both share a passionate and sweet kiss until I start crying.

"What? What's wrong? Is everything ok?" Chen looked worried as he sat me down on the rocking chair. I looked at him with a smile then shake my head.

"No, everything is fine. Its just that Luhan is going to be here soon ." I grab Chen's hand to kiss it. We took many pictures of the room and invitations and sent them to Joyce. 

"Our baby... My son..."

"I can't wait to see him."  We both stand in the baby's room to feel the knowledge that Luhan will be here and we are going to be parents.

"Xiumin, look at this." I looked up at Chen to see him holding up a big scrapbook called, The Kim Family. I couldn't help, but smile at my everything.

"In this book, there are pictures of us in our childhood, high school and up until now. The last parts will be all about Luhan and maybe his siblings." Chen laughed while I shake my head.

"Umm... Heh! We'll see about that, Chen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(SHELLDON)~~~~~

Ok... There's nothing to sweat about. You're just going on a date that is all, but a date with the most sexiest guy ever... Is it too late to go back to Japan? I looked at the time, 2:45 pm. Oook... Yongguk is going to be here any minute. I sat in the restaurant playing with my chopsticks and napkins. I checked my phone twice and no text message from Yongguk.

Gasps...

Maybe he forgot our date? No... He was the one who ask me out last night. Wait! What if he's lost somewhere...? And why would he? He lived in South Korea all his life and I been here for about two years or maybe not. Wait a minute! Could it be that I went to the wrong place to meet up? I'm terrible with directions and I always get distracted. Maybe...

"Hey babe." I looked up to see Yongguk wearing a wife beater, a black jacket, shorts with a hat. I... I... Hubba hubba... He is even good looking outside the basement. "You look so cute baby." He smiled at me then gave me a big hug. Can I die from his hotness? I'll keep hugging you until I faint, Mr. Bang Yongguk. I have to giggled at that thought because it was funny.

"Did something funny happen?" I pulled away quick as I looked up at Yongguk, who was smiling at me. Conceal don't feel Shelldon... Don't let him know that you're about to freak out. I shook my head no then sat down blushing again.

"Nothing funny. I wasn't laughing how cute you look or anything." Yongguk smiled as I face palm myself, "No I was laughing at something, but it wasn't you or your outfit..."