Chapter 14 (Jackson)

I love it when our bodies combine as one. I love it when he calls my name with his voice. Bammie... I moved my hands down all the way to his thighs in each touch I give him is soft and loving which he deserves. Bammie was moaning softly as I held his penis and slowly suck on it. His breathing and moans turn me on quickly.

"J... Ja... Jack... Aaaah! Baby." He was whimpering in pleasure as he run his fingers through my hair. I looked up at my baby to find him covering his mouth with his hand. I took his hand away and combine mine with his.

"Don't hide your beautiful voice baby. Please... Let me hear it."

"But... Jackson I'm very loud." He said, looking away from me. I chuckled as I took my pants off in front of him.

"Baby, I love your loud moans, your beautiful smooth legs and the face you make when I hit that spot right. Please don't hide your voice like yesterday." I look into Bammie's eyes and knew he realized what I said was true.

"Alright... Please don't tease me Jackson." He said once he open his legs for me. I put Bammie's legs over my shoulder while I was preparing his hole. Bammie didn't waste time jacking me off while licking his lips. I know what you want baby, but you have to wait...

"Baby boy let me make love to you." I said, slowly pushing my dick inside of him. Bammie started to breathe hard as he started to smile.
Man... He is so beautiful...

Once my dick was inside in, I let out a little moan as Bammie reacted as well. I stare at Bammie's body in awe. His skin is so soft and smooth that I love the feeling of my body feel againest his. Agioo... Yes and his pink plump lips he has... Everything about Bammie is beautiful and I will never be ashamed of him. If only....

"Jackson..." I was in deep thought that I looked down and saw my baby looking impatient. Bammie took my hand and kissed it with those pink lips.

"Jackson, you can move now. I'm ready." He giggled then kissed my hand again. I laugh too then began to adjust myself.

"You sound like its our first time, Bammie." I laughed as Bammie blushed.

"Ha ha ha! I know... I'm going to miss you baby. Promise me that you wouldn't let some trash take you away from me." Bammie's eyes look watery and I knew he was afraid that I would leave him. I shake my head then smiled.

"I won't let some girl-"

"And boy." Bammie stated.

"Yes, I won't leave you for some girl or guy. You're the only one I want in my life until... You know? We get married." I love it when he blush that some of his hair fall over his face. He looks so cute! I moved his hair away from his face then stare at him.

"I love you, Bammie."

"I lo..mve... Aaah... Ahh my..." I began to thrust in a medium pace while Bammie jack himself off too. My dick inside him was hot and his walls were slippery and tight. Oh Bammie...

"Aaah... Aah fuck! Yes... Baby oh god. Jackson pl...ea..se." Bammie was moaning so hard that I went faster. I didn't want him or me to come yet, so I slow down the pace.

"Argh! Shit... Aah my baby BamBam... Oh shit! Aah ah aah. You're so fucking beautiful." I moan as I gripped hard on his hips. I saw Bammie blush then did his baby innocent smile he usual does. I kept thrusting into until I change into Frontwards Cowboy. Bammie was bouncing off my dick as his cute little ass was making a smacking sound  when it came into contact with my skin. I had my hands on his hips while I was using my hips to thrust my dick at the same time. He looked at me with his pretty eyes then kissed my lips as his tongue was all over mine. His tongue and lips taste so good that I stop thrusting and let Bammie ride himself on him. I suck on his tongue and slap my hand on his ass.

"Aaah Ah! Oh god... Aaah aah ah! Yes Jackson!" His moans was sweet music in my ear as I enjoy him calling my name.

"Oh gosh, Bammie yes!" Bammie was about to come and I knew he was holding it in. I jacked off Bammie really fast that he squirt all over my stomach as he wipe his cum off his dick then licked it.

"I... Jackson, can we... You know?" Bammie was trying to tell me something, but he keeps avoiding it. I kissed him then giggled.

"Have a baby?" I asked.

"No! I mean, can we try a new different position." He said. I nod my head as he got off then lay next to me. I took a sex position out of the drawer and look at many kinds of style. Some were really fun to try, but others were difficult and wierd. I looked down at Bammie to see him smiling as I turn each page.

"Baby... Which one do you want?" I asked, my other half. Bammie got up then climb on top of me as he turn around. Now, his butt was in my face then put my dick in his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (BAMBAM)

I don't really care what kind of position we do. I wanted to taste Jackson as he would taste me. I decided that the 69 will be good for us. I climb on top of him with my head on his dick while my ass in his face. I didn't hesitate to start sucking and stroking him off.  I felt his hands spreading my butt cheeks as he insert a big blue dildo that he bought for when I get lonely. He turned on the button that vibrates and swirls around at the same time. I moan uncontrollable as Jackson did the same. We were both giving each other oral as the dildo was going on maximum speed. I'm going to miss this... I'm going to miss him. The way we make love and having each other around. It didn't take time that the dildo was hitting my right spot and I couldn't enjoy any other way. Jackson suddenly took the dildo out then climb on top to fuck me.

"I... Aagh! Fuck baby! I want to fuck you and feel your walls tighten." He said, as his thrusts were faster and harder than before. I wrap my legs around his waist while I clawed his back. Jackson groaned in pain, but smile at my reaction when he was pounding on my prostate.

"Jackson... Oh fuck! J.ack... Ja..ck... Oh gosh... JACKSON aaah aaah ah ah!"

"Yes! Thats it! Oh fuck! Argh! Aaaw ah ahah! Bammie, I'm going to cum baby. I'm going t..o..." Jackson closed his eyes while I stare at his face when he's about to come.

"Cum inside of me... Fill me up with your semen Jackson." Once I said that we both came then he falls on top of my body. We both were out of breathe, but smile at each other.

"I love you."

"I love you too. How about we wash you up and get in the blankets to watch TV?" He said, smiling. I bod my head as Jackson was carrying to our bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two hours later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was comfortable inside the covers of our bed watching TV. Jackson was packing his things and I couldn't help, but feel sad knowing that he will be away for a year or more. I don't want him to go, but I don't want him lose an opportunity for what? A selfish crybaby boyfriend. No! I looked up at Jackson and noticed that he was looking at me with the same expression.

"Baby... Don't be sad. I love you." He said with his goofy smile then made a funny face at me. I laughed at this dork and threw a pillow at him. The pillow hit Jackson in the face as he stare at me.

"What do you think you're doing? Hey... Yah! Don't laugh. Don't laugh... This is serious." He said, throwing the pillow back at me.
Yeah.... It's serious alright. Too bad you're face didn't.

Did I caught you by surprise with the smut opening  chapter? No? * silence* Oooh ok... Anyways, thank you guys for reading my story and leaving comment. It makes me feel special and happy inside.