Chapter 20 (BamBam)

Hey... Awesome people. This chapter is going to be short, but how I feel from the last chapter. I know some of you are annoyed with  Jackson and his secrets, but I'm surprise that you took it better than Shelldon. Ha ha ha! For those that died from laughing in Chapter 15.... I will avenge you all. Well... Not really since it was only three readers. Anyway, thank you for voting and liking my story. You chingus, oppas, and noonas are the best kpop fanfic pervs. Now after I'm done talking to you.... LET THE STORY READING BEGIN!!!!

START OFF!!

Mark drove us home from the hospital to my house leaving Xiumin and Chen. I walked to the front door with boxes to throw all Jackson's stuff in. I ran straight into the room with his clothes, hats, jewlerys, his gifts and the ring. Once I stuff them in, I delete him from my contacts, remove him on Skype and change the house phone number.

"Hey..." I turned around to see Mark standing at the doorway. I can see he was worried and sad for me, but what he said... I just couldn't shake it off. I walk over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for being here for me." I smiled as he held his cheek with a surprise look.

"Your welcome BamBam. Are you ok?" I sigh heavily then sat back down on my bed.

"I don't know... I think I'll will be. Hey! Where is Shelldon?"

"Oh... Heh! Shelldon is in the living room mailing Jackson a razor inside a brownie." Mark shook his head laughing while I had my jaw dropped.

"What? No way!" I exclaimed.

"Yes... He is trying to figure out if its ok to mail food across border." Me and Mark laughed until Shelldon knock on the door.

"Yes, Shelldon." I said, smiling at Mark. Shelldon had a serious look on his face staring at us then walked out. I was left confused as Mark pat my back.

"Is he mad at us for laughing at him?" I asked. Mark shake his head then stood up stretching.

"No. He's still mad at Jackson and ploting revenge againest him and Michelle. I smiled at the fact that he cares about people so much.

"Aaaw I love that kid." I whispered under my breath then walked into the living room with some boxes. I saw Shelldon on the cough watching cartoons and eating chips. I sat down next to him and hugged him as he smiled with his baby cheeks.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine... I've been calling to find a hitman for Jackson in LA, but I have to pay him and I didn't want to." He said, in a normal tone. I jerk my head away from him as he continue to eats.

"It's ok Shelldon. You don't have to do it." I said, laughing.

"But... I already found one and try to contact him..."

"No means NO." I said, standing up, "You can tell him to call it off and clean up some of the chips on you lap." Shelldon was cleaned himself while smiling at me.

"Are you and Mark brainstorming on your relationship? He grinned. My face felt hot as Shelldon was laughing and pointing. I glared at him until I thought up a good comeback.

"I heard you called Yongguk oppa on your date then kissed him." I said, smirking. Shelldon immediately looked away embarrassed, "Ooh... It looks like I was right... So, did you two made up while you keep staring at his wife beater?"

"Who told you that?" He yelped.

"Nobody..." I sang until Shelldon threw a pillow at as I ducked then ran back to my room laughing.

"Fine!" He huffed then turn back to the TV. I made it to my room where I found Mark was looking at his phone then looked up at me with a smile.

"BamBam."

"Mark?"

Two years later....

His cock's head was rubbing the entry of my hole as he grinned at the excitement on my face.

"Yes!"  I moaned so loud that our neighbors were knocking on our door. I looked up and see his smile on his face. He was now inside me and began to thrust faster and deeply in my small anus.

"Agrh! Damn... Baby, you're squeezing me so tight." He groaned and start to breathe heavily. I was moaning nonstop while he hit my favorite spot inside making me moan in different sounds. I clawed his back as he began to go faster until we both reach into orgasm.

"I love you much." He cried until he came so much the we both were hit by his semen.

"Aaah! Ah! Yes yes yess! I love you too, Mark." I cried, once his dick is now drown in semen inside of me.

The end of Chapter 20. Yay!!!!! * plays 90s kpop songs* I hope you guys like it and make sure to be healthy and happy.

Good night and good morning!

Bye bye!