Chapter 6 (BamBam)

"I smell a shipping going on." Shelldon said. I punch his arm then move to the center of the stage with Mark. The spotlight was shinning on us and I felt my heart beating fast until Mark grab my hand.

"Don't worry BamBam... I'm right here and so are your friends." Mark pointed down at Shelldon and Xiumin, who was standing on the crowd screaming my name.

Ok... I got this... I can do it.

"Alright, thank you Mark." I said as I grabbed his hat. Mark fixed his spikey hair then stared at me.

"You look better in it than me." He said. This time I winked at him playfully as he laughed, "fanboy is something, huh?" I looked at Shelldon and to see he was secertly trying to take pictures of Bang Yongguk without him looking. Xiumin noticed then smack Shelldon on the back of the head.

"Yeah... He is..." I looked away while the music was about the start. To my sursprise, it was We Are Bulletproof pt. 2 by Bangtan Boys or BTS. I dance countless of times to this song and it made me feel better.

"You ready Mark because you better keep up because I'm quick."

"Alright.... Bring it on."

After the song ended

Once the song ended with the chorus saying bulletproof. I jumped off of Mark's shoulders and ended in a flip. The crowd was screaming and calling my name over and over. I felt good and happy. I hugged Mark tight as he spins me around then...

"BamBam! You were great!" Xiumin ran up stage and hugged me. I was laughing and blushing as everyone in the place keeps screaming my name and cheering.

"Man, I know you dance to this song countless of times, but it looks even better with two people. I'm glad you calm your nerves down." Shelldon said, as he hand me a cheeseburger, " I hope this is better than a trophy." I just hugged the fanboy and smiled.

"This is better than any trophy. I got to dance on stage and get a cheeseburger. This was the best day ever Shelldon hyung. I'm glad you brought us here. Can we come back tomorrow?"

"We can come here everyday. I love this place." Shelldon said the DJ crank the music up and everyone started to dancing. I took a good bite out of the cheeseburger then started dancing.

"BamBam..." I heard someone called my name to see it was Yongguk. I wipe my mouth then wrap the burger up.

"Shelldon..."

"Yeah?"

"Yongguk is coming over here." Xuimin said.

"Really?" Shelldon quickly checked himself on his phone then popped a peppermint in his mouth. I rolled my eyes while Xiumin laughed his ass off.

"Are you serious?" We asked in unison.

"I have to look good for my hyung." Shelldon said in a matter of act tone in his voice.

"You do look good." The deep manly voice scared me that I jumped up then hide behind Mark. I looked to see it was Yongguk holding an envelope and a trophy.

We all watch to see Sheldon's reaction which was so funny.

"Hey man." Mark give Yonnguk dap as Yongguk was looking at Shelldon.

"You were great man. You were right about this babe."

"He's mine." Mark said, putting his arm around me. I blushed again then pinched his arm. He flinched then kissed my cheek.

"I already have a babe." I said. Mark looked into my eyes then smile, "He's really lucky to have you. I'm so jealous of him." He said while pouting.

"Can we still be friends?" He asked.

"Ok, sure we can." I smiled.

"Sure Mark... Of course, we can." Shelldon said mimicking my voice with his hands on his hips. I looked over to Xiumin then Xiumin turn to pinched Shelldon's cheeks.

"Hey, Mark. Guess who won the rap battle?" Yongguk said.

"I'm guessing it's me?" Mark said. Yongguk nod his head as Mark was gave him a complex handshake.

"Congrats Mark." We said in unison.

"Thank you guys. This is my tenth trophy, BamBam." Mark gave me his trophy to look and it was big. The trophy was a golden with a mic stand on it.

"Here is you money BamBam." Yongguk gave me the thick envelope. I gave Mark his trophy and started opening the envelope. I looked inside and see £235,000 wons inside. Holy crap thats a lot of money.

"Thank you Yo..."

"Ummm BamBam, it's 10:30 pm." I looked back at Xiumin who was staring at his phone. Holy crap... Jackson! I looked at Mark again then gave him and Yongguk a hug goodbye.

"I'll see you later BamBam."

"Alright... You better win again tomorrow." I said as the three of us exits out of the place.

"Wait!" We stopped to see Yongguk walk to Shelldon and give him a hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow night Shelldon." Yongguk said as he kissed Shelldon on the cheek then walked away. Shelldon stood there for a few minutes then fainted. Everyone was looking at us as we picked Shelldon up as he was smiling like an idiot.

"Aaaw fanboy fainted again." Xiumin laughed as we walked out through the pet shop.

"I can't believe we've been in there for the whole day." I said in shock.

"Me too. It was so much fun and I thought it was in the afternoon." Xiumin laughed.

"So... Tomorrow night, Xiumin?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh... We're coming back!!" I laughed then put Shelldon on the first seat with his seat buckled. Time to come home to the Wild & Sexy Jackson.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry if it sucks. We're still friends? No? Oh ok... Anyway, I know I said sex in this chapter, but instead it will be in Chapter 7.

Comment

Vote

Or like

Have a great night and I love you guys.