Chapter 10 (Xiumin)

"I'm going to have a baby and I want you two to be there for us." I said while jumping in the air. BamBam and Shelldon didn't say anything, in fact.... They were really quiet. Shelldon got up and touch my cheeks.

"Now that you mention. Your face looks bloated. Have you've been eating a lot of fatty foods?" Shelldon asked. I glared at him as I pinched his arm.

"Ow hyung.... You bully!" He yelled once he move behind BamBam. BamBam still quiet with his mouth dropped. Shelldon was shaking him until he came back to us.

"Ummm.... Wow... That is great!" He jumped up from cough and hugged me. Shelldon only stood there eating again then join in the hug.

"Does my face really look bloated?" I asked, touched my cheeks. Bambam turn to Shelldon as he hit him on the shoulder.

"Ow... Hyung... Really?" Shelldon pouted then moved away from BamBam close to me, "Anyways... How many months or... Are you guys adopting... Whats the plan?" Shelldon was pulling on my arm.

"No! We are adopting." I said. The two looked confused, looked at each other and then smiled.

"Really since when? Why?" Shelldon said, smiling. BamBam just shook his head then gave Shelldon a dumb look.

"Shelldon, obviously the two of them wanted to have a child." 

"Okay I get that, but I did not know they allowed that in South Korea. That is why I asked that question." Shelldon pouted eating another family bag of chips. He look offended so  I reach out and rub his arm. 

"It's alright Shelldon. Technically to be more realistic Chen is adopting the baby as a single parent, but it is our child."

"Wai-"

"Is it going to be a boy or a girl?" Shelldon asked. I shook my head and feel tears were about to fall. BamBam was happy while Shelldon was pacing in the living room back and forth. 

"How long will it take for the baby to be here?" BamBam asked. 

"4 months." I giggled. BamBam and Shelldon looked at each other then back to me.

"What?" They said in unsion.

"Yup... I waited to tell you guys when the surrogate is 4 months because we can all find out what sex of the baby is." Bambam and Shelldon was smiling crazy as I was crying for joy. We all did our group hug until the phone rang. BamBam ran into the kitchen to answer the phone while Shelldon was suggesting baby names.

"We should name him or her Xiuchen." He said, grinning.

"No Shelldon. W..."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?" BamBam was screaming and cursing on the phone.

Huh? What's going on?

Doom Dada!!!! The end of chapter 10 and I'm happy that everyone is reading this and for @Estie_Pabon for giving me nice feedback. Thank you again for reading, comment, and vote. Have a great night and morning where you are.

STAY AWESOME!!!!!!