Chapter 18 (BamBam)

Now... Already on chapter 18. Let's see how this goes. By the way, this chapter is going to be short, so sorry.

"Jackson and I are drifting apart, Shelldon." I looked at my phone and noticed that no calls, letters, or skype since last month. Whenever I call him he seems bored and angry with me. We got in a couple of fights sometimes. Shelldon looked at me then put his head on my shoulder while patting my head. We were waiting in the hospital as Xiumin was suppose to have his check up, but instead went into labor.

"Its ok Bammie. This happens to a lot of couples who dealing with long distance relationship." He said, poking my cheek.

"I know! I know! Damn... He was supposed to visit me, but each time he keeps having excuses and sound annoyed." I said, glaring at my phone..

"Bammie, stop glaring at you phone. It didn't do anything to you." Shelldon took my phone away then put it in his pocket, "I noticed that you and Mark are getting close. Is it because of him?"

"No. Jackson trust me and he knows that Mark and I are just friends." Shelldon and I stop talking then continue to wait Luhan. This hospital was really big and busy since nurses and doctors were running around the place.

"Shelldon! BamBam!" We looked up to see Chen coming out of the labor room with a smile on his face.

"What happened?"

"Is Xiumin alright?"

"Is the baby here yet?"

"How is Joyce feeling? Did the doctor allow both of you guys in there or one of you?" Shelldon was asking so many question at once while Chen just laughed and shake his head.

"Come with me." That all he said then guide us to the room 652, "Why don't you two sit down in front of the window?" Chen nod at us then open the door to a screaming Joyce  giving birth. I didn't see Xiumin when Chen opened the door, but I can hear her screaming and crying. Shelldon and I looked at each other.

"That sounds like hell. Is she dying?" Shelldon looked at me as I pinched his arm.

"Ow!"

"Maybe you didn't know this, but going into labor is extremely painful." I glared at him then roll my eyes with a smile.

"Touche BamBam... Touche."

" Why-"

"AAARRRGGGJHHHH! OH GOD!" We both jumped to hear Joyce screaming in pain.

"Ummm... Is there any drugs or medicine for her so she won't be in so much pain?" Shelldon said, covering his ear. I got up to see a window where newborns lined up and sleeping.

"Shelldon. Look over!" Shelldon walk towards me and saw the newborns sleeping.

"Wow... They're so cute and small." He said, smiling.

"I know right." Looking at the newborns help me forget the issues I was having with Jackson and put a smile on my face.

"Since, Xiumin is really handsome and Chen is sexy... Do you think that Luhan will be beautiful and a heartbreaker?" Shelldon asked, without looking at me. I didn't know how to react to his question, but I just stared at me then nod.

We waited for a couple of hours looking at pictures of Pororo, sleeping, play catch and sneak into other patient's room. Not my idea... It was Shelldon. We sat back down staring at the floor until Chen walked out with tears in his eyes.

"Chen?" I got up first then walk towards him.

"Are you ok?" Shelldon asked with a scared look.

Chen just cried then looked at us with a smile on his face. Could it be....?

"Baby Luhan is here. He's 7lb and 1 oz healthy baby boy. There was no problems with him since Joyce gave birth to him. He is perfect. She did an amazing job. " Chen said. Shelldon and I looked at each other then Chen and back to us.

"He's here. I'm a appa... My son is here." He said, crying for joy. Shelldon ran into the room while I hug Chen then start to cry myself.

(XIUMIN)

Joyce was recovering after the labor and I was sitting on a chair worrying about if Luhan is alright. I sat up to see Shelldon running into the room and give me a big hug.

"Baozi!" He screamed.

"Brownie!" I shot back and hugged him too. BamBam came in after with tears in his eyes as he hugged me too.

"Hey guys. How's it going?" I asked.

"Xiumin, are you ok? I mean, is Joyce okay also?  Was it painful or did they stretch her out?" Shelldon bluntly asked in front of the doctor. I shook my head in embarrassment then hug the two more.

"Baby... They said the baby is healthy and he didn't have any problems." Chen smiled. I reach my hand out to him as he walked over to squeeze mine.

"I love you." I said, smiling.

"I love you too." Chen kissed my lips as the nurse walk over with baby Luhan in her arms.

"Mr. Kim. He is your little Luhan." BamBam and Shelldon backed up as I reach both my arms out while crying. Luhan was placed in my arms while he was sleeping. The mother is still recovering in the other room. She will be out any minute. The nurse said as she step out of the room.

"He's so squishy looking." Shelldon said, looking at Luhan over BamBam's shoulders. We all shook our heads and laughed at Shelldon until Luhan was squealing as he opened his eyes.

Luhan had double eyelids just like Chen, but he has my eyes, smile and chubby cheeks. Luhan was looking around, but stopped when he saw me and Chen. In that moment as if he knew we were his parents and he was happy to see us.

"Hey Luhan... Its Appa. I've waited  so long just to see you." I cooed as I kissed his cheek gently then faced him towards BamBam and Shelldon, "Those two over there are your uncles, BamBam and Shelldon." I took Luhan's little hands and wave at them. BamBam started to cry as Shelldon waved back.

"Hey Luhan... Appa loves you too." Chen smiled then kissed Luhan's forehead. Luhan yawned then grew a smile on his face.

"Chen... Luhan just smiled." I cried as Chen kissed me.

"I know... He's beautiful and perfect." Luhan has Chen's smile and big eyes with ageyo sal like me.

"Yup... He's going to be a heart breaker when he grows up." Shelldon commented.

I just smiled at him then look at my Luhan who was staring at me.

"Welcome home Luhan... Happy birthday baby boy."

*Dramatic music*

That was a cute chapter for cute readers, even though I don't know what you look like. Anyway I got 484 reads on my story... Wow thank you so much for reading it. I publish the first chapter of this new book I'm working on Notice me Oppa and I hope you guys like it.

Well... I have to go now and see you guys in a few.

Bye bye!