Chapter 23

Hey... I'm back with new ideas and happiness in my belly knowing that I successfully mailed my application to audition in Big Hits Entertainment also a new chapter in this book. Now... Sit back and relax.

Now its chapter 23 for you muffins.

START OFF!!!!!

7:00 pm.

The JYP building was filled with balloons, food, music, artists, and present, but the only thing missing is Mark. I rode back home sitting on the cough while for a few seconds, Mark came through the door.

"BamBam, I missed you." Mark said, as he lay his head on my lap, "Why are you dress so nice? Are you going out tonight?" He raised an eyebrow. I kissed his plump pink lips then took off his hat.

"Yeah... We're going out." I said, wearing his hat. Mark smiled then kissed me.

"Oooh yeah. What's my birthday present?"

"I can't tell you." I smirked.

"Why? I thought you love me baby." Mark deepen his voice on baby made me blush with excitement. I kissed him again then gave him his hat back. Mark got up then walk straight to the room.

"I do love you, but I'm not going to tell you." I fold my arms smiing.

"Fine!" Mark turn back around, but I stopped him, "Happy Birthday Mark." I said. He smiled then walk into our room. I sat back down and text Xiumin and Shelldon.

"Hey"

"Bambam" - Xiumin

"BAMBAM!!" \^3^/

"Ok guys, Mark is home and he is now changing."

"Everyone is here and all places are set. Mrs. Tuan."  ^3^  - Shelldon

"Stop calling me that, Shelldon! Xiumin, did you got him saying that?"  0-e

Lol :P - Shelldon

"Nope! I did no such thing. Ha ha" - Xiumin

"Fine! I'll tell you when Mark is ready."

I turned my phone off and sat there waiting for him. I look at a picture of me and Mark where we went to the underground rap place. He made his usual sexy stare where I blow a kiss at Shelldon taking the camera. I heard the bedroom door opened and I saw Mark wearing a nice suit that show off his nice body.

"You look handsome." I said, smiling. Mark looked at me then giggled, "What's so funny?"

"We're going out for my birthday and you're not dressing up?" He said. I look at Mark and look down at myself then nod.

"Nope. I look good right now." I said. I got up with my hands on my hips then walk out like a runway model. I bet Mark was smiling then walked up right behind me.

"Well... It doesn't matter because you look beautiful." He whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek. I turned away and kissed him.

"I love you so much." I found myself say. During the past years, Mark never stop trying to make me fall in love in love with him. I never knew why, but he was patient, nice and understanding through the me and Jackson's breakup. Eventually we started dating months later.

I know Mark was surprised and happy to hear me say that. He hugged me tighter and I felt how much he loves me with his hugs.

"I love you too." he said, "I'm happy that you're mine." Mark stopped hugging me then kissed me. I pulled away smiling while Mark was staring me.

"Let's go, ok?" I said, walking outside to the door. Mark followed as he locked our house then got in the car with us. I pulled my phone out and text Shelldon and Xiumin that Mark was coming.

"Ok." - Xiumin

"The pretty boy is coming." - Shelldon

Sigh.... Shelldon...

Mark start the car and drove off. I waited for his phone to ring and it did leaving Mark surprise. Good...

Mark hand me his phone so I can answer it for him. I held it on his ear.

"Hello... Oh, hello Mr. Park... Oh thank you... Oh I'm with BamBan right now... You want me to go to the building right now?" Mark looked at me and I nod my head with approval. Mark look like he was thinking then spoke, "Ok, I'll be there... I'll go to the front door. Alright, goodbye." I hanged up the phone then try to act serious.

"So, Mr. Park wants you to come to the building?" I asked as he stopped at a red light.

"Yeah. He wants to talk to me about something." Mark start driving again. I texted the two and tell them that Mark is heading to the building.

"I hope it won't take long. I want to spend my birthday with you, baby." He said. I smiled then kissed him on the cheek. We arrive at JYP Entertainment building and parked in the parking lot. Mark and I got out of the car. We walked into the front door as we got into elevator. Mark pushed B6 so he can see Mr. Park. I texted Xiumin that we're in the elevator.

"Good, everyone is here!" ^_^

I put my phone in my pocket then look at Mark. Mark was staring at me with a smile and a eyebrow raised.

"So, who are you texting?" he said.

"Xiumin... Why? Are you jealous, Mr. Tuan?" I gasped dramatically. Mark smirked then joined in.

"No, Mrs.Tuan. I was just curious." He said, when the elevator door open. He ran out quickly thinking I might hit. I came after him where the conference room is where the party will be, but Mark doesn't know that. He open the door and the room was dark and quiet.

"What the hell?" He said, under his breath as he turned on the lights.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!"

Everyone screamed surprise and threw confetti and colorful streamers in the air. Mark had the biggest smile on his face and turn to me.

"Did you and everyone planned this?" He asked me. I smiled and threw my arms around Mark and kissed him, "Yes. This is all for you Mark. Happy birthday!" I kissed him.

"Thank you BamBam. Alright.... Let's party!" He screamed and everyone cheered with glasses and Sujo in the air. The DJ played music and everyone came to Mark and tell him happy birthday. I walk past the crowd and meet up Xiumin and Shelldon.

"Xiumin! Shelldon!" I screamed.

"BAMBAM!" They said in unison.

"The surprise party was a success." Xiumin said, smiling. Shelldon had Sujo in his hand and was about to drink it until Xiumin took it out of his hands.

"Xiumin hyung!"  He frowned.

"You're already crazy Shelldon and you drinking alcohol tonight will put everyone in danger." Xiumin said and I laughed. Shelldon pouted then started to grow a smile.

"That's our baby." I smiled, hugging Shelldon. Before I asked Xiumin if Chen was babysitting Luhan, someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and noticed a really muscluar guy dressing all black with a beanie.

"Bammie."

"J... Jackson...?"

It is about to get real in here. *snap fingers* I hope you guys liked it and have a good night and day.

Bye bye!