Chapter 27 (Shelldon)

Here we are again, reading another chapter update on this story.

Enjoy ^~^

What happen between BamBam and Jackson made me decide to investigate on the messages that he and Suzy had. Now, the theory I told BamBam maybe wild, but I am postitive that it wasn't Jackson. Think about... Jackson never got a new number which BamBam would already know back then. Plus the way the message display Jackson as a very serious and mature type. Sure, Jackson can be serious when he needs to be, then again it didn't sound like him at all. I am positive to the fact that it wasn't him and a certain someone pretended to be Jackson and lied to Suzy.

Who could it be?

I dropped it down to two people; Mark and Jackson's dad. Wait... It can't be Mr. Wang.He love his son and wouldn't dare try to ruin his life like that. Plus, his father doesn't know any korean to begin with. Scratch him off the list. Now... We have Mark, the guy that is BamBam's new lover. He's shy, funny, smart, hot and caring. Could he be the unknown number? No, he can't since he was understanding that BamBam was taken and he was dating someone when Jackson left, but I think they stop talking months later. He didn't try to make a move on BamBam because he respected him and didn't want to ruin their friendship.
Sigh... Mark isn't our suspect either or maybe... One of Jackson's ex could have been the number. Yeah... I think I found someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(BAMBAM)~~~~~~~~~~~

The smell of food and laughing woke me up  from snuggling under many blankets. I around the room amd noticed Mark wasn't in here. He's probably in the kitchen making breakfast or lunch... I don't know what time it is. I glanced at the clock amd noticed it was noon. Damn it! I got up and walk my way down the living room to see Mark cooki.... Huh? That's not Mark. I walk into the kitchen and noticed a man wearing a black long sleeve shirt with a jersey on.
Did Mark dyed his hair? Wait... Is that Mark?

I ran back to wash up and change into some clean clothes. Once I combed my hair, I walk into the living where Mark was eating Chinese food and watching tv.

"Hey Bammie."

Jackson...?

I jumped up and nearly screamed when I realized that Jackson was sitting in the living room eating and watching tv. Where is Mark? What did he do to Mark? First of all... How in the hell did he get in here?

"Jackson-"

"I used my key to get in my house. You know? The one where my parents gave me the money and I paid the bills while you work hard at JYP. Then you bought Mark here and now he's sleeping in my bed with
my baby." Jackson got mad then slam his chopsticks on the table.

"Jackson..."

"If you think I'm mad because of that then you're wrong. I had my reasons of why I wanted to protect you from getting hurt. You are young and working in a entertainment business and especially in another country is stressful and scary. I promised your mom and dad that I will protect you and love you. Sure... The lies and secrets didn't help, but I didn't want you to fight my battles with me..."

"No! No! Nope! Nope! That is why you're an idiot Jackson. You can't always fight your battles alone and you know I'm here to defend you no matter what. Stop walking ahead of me and behind me. All I wanted is for you to let me walk beside you as a lover. That's all I ever wanted, but you're so stupid."

"I came back so early because I quit that job." He said, looking down.

What? He did what?

"When I recieve your voice message. I quit that job because my baby... My everything in the world left me. I couldn't continue on with the tour... I couldn't continue with my dream when I didn't have my Ku... Mio..pook? Kumoipook? Ban? No... Shit! Nevermind! I couldn't continue with my dream when I didn't have my BamBam." I started to feel tears running down my face as Jackson was crying as well.

"I... Jackson... I'm sorry..."

"I love you BamBam. I love you more than my life, my mom, and even my career. I rather tell my father the truth and risk my relationship with my family if I didn't have you back. I love you BamBam... Please tell me why? Why did..?" I didn't know what controlled me, but I wrap my arms around Jackson's neck then started to cry. Jackson hold me then kissed my neck as I moan. I closed my mouth, but Jackson's kisses made me feel happy. We both started french kissing as my fingers went through his hair while his arms were around my waist. We stopped then look at each other.

"I missed your beautiful hair, eyes, lips and smile."  Jackson licked my lips as he went imside my mouth and sucking on my bottom lip.

"Mmm...hmmm...ah ah Mark..." I moan until Jackson stopped.

"Bammie...? No... Say my name baby. Say my name." Jackson's voice got husky until he kissed me again as he lay on top of me. Our hands were wondering all over our bodies as each kiss bring tears to our eyes.
This is wrong... No! I can't do this to Mark, but I love and miss Jackson. I can't... I...

End of the Chapter 27 *starts singing*

Bye bye!