Chapter 34

Here we gooooo!!! I'm so excited for you guys to read this chapter. I hope you enjoy reading and stay tuned for tomorrow's new two chapters.

START OFF!

"What the hell is he doing here?"

Mark was standing there with Yongguk, looking confused. Mark glared at Jackson then soften his glare when he looks at me. Everyone was quiet until Yongguk noticed Jackson as he grabbed his collar.

"I don't know who you're ass is, but if you think you can take my baby then you got another thing coming." Yongguk glared at Jackson as he pushed him away. I got in between the two until Mark pulled me away and Shelldon was left to stop them.

"What the hell is your problem?" Jackson yelled in Yongguk's face.

"You can clearly see what's my problem."

"YAH! THERE IS A CHILD IN HERE!" Xiumin out yelled at both of them. He grabbed his phone and his headphones then gave it to Luhan, "Here, you can watch some cartoons on Umma's phone, ok baby?" Luhan nod his head as Xiumin placed headphones on him. Once Luhan was busy, Xiumin turn to us and sigh in frustration, "This is a big misunderstanding." He said. I tried to step in, but Mark keeps holding me tight. What is he doing? Why is he being like this?

"Listen.... Umm... Yongguk. It's not what it looks like." Jackson said, stepping away from Yongguk. Yongguk was breathing hard then shook his head.

"Oh really? My baby went inside a hotel with another guy who is on everyone's shit list for an hour. Then the two walked out together..."

"We didn't do ANYTHING! Learn to trust your boyfriend more often." Jackson yelled. Yongguk was chuckling evily as Shelldon stepped in front of Jackson.

"Y..."

"Be quiet, Shelly." Yongguk ignored Shelldon then stepped closer to Jackson while balling his fist, "For your information little boy, I do trust my baby, but I don't trust you. So, give me a good reason not to kick your ass."

"Oh! I got one for you."

"Jackson..."

"Shush BamBam." I looked at Mark in disbelief, but he just look at me with an cold expression then back to Yongguk.

"I got one. How about...? Oh, nothing happened in the hotel. Shelldon came to check up on me then I invited him back to the hotel where I was staying. Yeah... Get your jealousy and insecurities in check my friend. Besides... I'm not a little boy." Jackson smirked at Yongguk while Yongguk just chuckled then gently pushed Shelldon aside.

"Please listen before..." Mark squeezed my arm tighter then glared at me, "BamBam... Don't say a word." His voice turned dark and husky that I immediately did what I was told. Mark kissed my cheek then neck as Jackson gave Mark a nasty glare.

Oh shit...

"You better realized who you talking to Jackson." Yongguk pointed a finger in Jackson's face. Jackson rolled his eyes then smacked it away.

"Oh a underground rapper nobody?" He said.

"You bitch."

"That's what I heard about you."

"SHUT UP, YONGGUK! I FREAKING HATE YOU!" Everyone went under silent as Shelldon screamed outloud. Luhan jumped up by surprised, but Xiumin only smiled then kissed his cheek, telling him that everything is ok. Luhan smiled at his Umma and blew a kiss at him.

"What, baby?" Yongguk quickly became his old self then cuff Shelldon's cheek with his big hands.

"Jackson was upset about his family so I followed outside to talk to him. We went back to the hotel, where he is currently staying at. We ate ice cream, talk about his situation and then he drove me home. Yongguk, nothing happened and Jackson is just a friend to me." Shelldon just stared at Yongguk as he walked past all of us in a hurry. Shelldon was halfway out of the door then glared at Yongguk. Man... The way he glares, as if he imagines your death and he looks so evil.

"I can't stand you right now. I hate you, Gukie." Shelldon emphaises on hate then slam the door shut. Yongguk looked at Jackson then quickly ran after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Shelldon)~~~~~~~

I don't really hate Gukie. I just said that so he and Jackson won't fight. I wanted to distract him so we can talk with no emotion flying in the air. I was walking down the driveway until I hear Gukie's deep voice calling my name.

"SHELLDON!"

I turned around and see my manly yet softie Yongguk running towards me with a big hug and kisses. I always love his sweet kisses. I hugged him back with a smile.

"I'm sorry, beautiful. I never want to hurt you or make you hate me. I was scared and worried that something happen to you. You were gone for a long time, without answering your phone and to find you walk out a hotel with another guy... I was jealous and scared. Baby... I love you." Yongguk look deep into my eyes which I swear I need to go to the black market because my balls explode from his cuteness. Someone call the doctor. I felt my cheeks becoming hot as I gave him a small kiss.

"Its ok... I love you, Gukie." I put a lot of ageyo on his nickname which in return, he gave me his gummy bear smile. We continue to hug until Xiumin with Luhan is his arms and huh?... Jackson is bleeding?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(BamBam)~~~~~~~~~~

With Yongguk and Shelldon gone also Xiumin taking Luhan outside with them. Leaves us three alone in the house while the two glared at each other. I got in the middle of the two, but Mark keeps pulling me towards him. I think he heard us...

"What is your plan, Jackson? Using Shelldon for your twisted plan or kissing BamBam in order to make him love you again? You're disgusting!"

"What? First of all, I won't use Shelldon for any reason. We just talked and ate ice cream together. I don't have a plan, but to take Shelldon home and talk to BamBam." Jackson said.

"You're not going to talk to him while I'm here." Mark put his arm around my waist. I felt uncomfortable in this situation, but who's going to stop the fight? Me.

"Alright, so can you please leave?" Jackson flashed his cocky grin at Mark.

"I'm going to break that face of yours if you try to hurt BamBam again with your punk ass. He's my mine now and we're getting married." Jackson tensed up then looked away. I know he's hurting, but... Thats it! I had nothing else to say.

"I..."

"Get the fuck!" Mark said, coldly.

"You know de..."

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here!" Mark pushed me aside then got in Jackson's face. Jackson pushed Mark away from him as Mark did the same. I got in the middle ...

Smack!

I look up and saw Mark's lips busted and Jackson with a bloody nose.

"Damn it! Stop it please and get out." I yelled at the two, but mostly look at Jackson. Jackson keep watching Mark's next move, but soon looked at me with a sad deseperate look of love. The door opened to see Xiumin coming back with Luhan sleeping in his arms. He look shock then realized what happened so he took Jackson outside and now I'm left with Mark.

Wow... I know you guys don't like the whole drama between them, but don't worry because it will get better. I have to go, but I'll see you later with a new update.

Good night!