Chapter 28

Yay!!!! We're getting in more deeper of the story. Thank you guys for reading, comments, and voting on this story. I dedicate this chapter to my good friends on here and followers.

Alright, now let's the games begin.

START OFF!!!

One week later

"Hey BamBam!" I turned around and see Shelldon running towards me with Luhan. I walked into the apartment as Xiumin gave me a rice cake.

"Thanks." I smiled at me weakly. Xiumin knew what was wrong, but instead he waited until Shelldon tired out Luhan so we all can talk.

"Lu Lu, baby its time for your nap." Xiumin walked over to the hyper Luhan who was jumping on Shelldon.

"Aniyo!" Luhan yelled as he fold his arms and pouted. Xiumin smiled then pick him up in his arm, "Luhan, you have to do what Umma say, ok? Once you take a good nap then you can play with BamBam and Shelldon." Luhan shook his head no until he started to yawn. He looks even more adorable when he yawns like that. I smiled as I wave goodbye to Luhan when Xiumin was taking him to his room.

"A little help please." I look down on the floor to see Shelldon lying there defeated and worn out, "Aaaw Shelldon. Are you ok? Did Luhan tired you out?" I couldn't help to laugh as he shook his head in a childish way. I reach my hand out to pull Shelldon up on his feet. He stretch here and  then looked at me with a curious look.

"Yes Shelldon?" I said.

"Did you and Jackson kiss?"

How the...?

I wanted to lie, but this kid always finds a way to figure out the truth. I sigh then nod my head. Shelldon just pat me on the head then spoke again.

"Did you two had sex or you were close, but you guys stopped?"

I just stared at him then looked away when Xiumin walked back in the scene. He looked at me than Shelldon, back to me again, "What did I missed?" He asked.

"BamBam and Jackson kissed."

"No way..."

"Yup. Now I asked him if they had sex because last week Jackson smelled funny and he said he went to talk to BamBam." Shelldon stopped talking and with Xiumin, the two looked back at me to hear what I have to say.

Sigh...

"We didn't have sex... We were just making out, but we stopped then Jackson gather his things until... He try to seduce me to choose him."

"What?" Xiumin said, as he took a seat. I sat down next to Xiumin while Shelldon sat down on the floor.

"Yeah... Umm... When we were making out  I accidently moan out Mark's name."

"No!" Xiumin said.

"Buhahahahahahahahaha! Oh gosh, I would love to see Jackson's reaction." Shelldon was laughing hard while I try not to blushed.

"Stop it! Come on ha ha ha! It's not funny, Shelldon. It was so weird and especially since he said that he'll make me moan his name instead of Mark's." I said, shaking my head in shame.

"Did he really do it?" Shelldon asked, wiping his tear away.

"... Yes..."

Xiumin and Shelldon was rambling on about question and laughing at each other's laugh. I was laughing along with them until we realized we were too loud.

"Dude... Please tell us what happened... Please!" Shelldon was hoping up and down until I finally cranked.

"Mark and I had sex two night ago and I accidently moan out Jackson's name..."  Shelldon bursted out laughing as Xiumin hit him in head.

"Shh... Luhan is asleep right now." Xiumin sigh then started chuckling to himself. I rolled my eyes then continue on the story, "Did Mark say anything? Was he upset?" He asked, surprise.

"No, he didn't hear me. The bed was making too much noise when we were moaning." Shelldon continue to laugh while Xiumin looked at me as if I had six heads. I shake my head and realized that my life is screwed up. Shelldon stopped laughing then look serious.

"BamBam?"

"Yes, Shelldon. What is it?"

"I'm going to be very blunt with you, ok?"

"Shelldon, when are you never blunt with us?" Xiumin asked, in disbelief while I, on the other hand was laughing.

"Oh ok. I see you guys have a point there. Well... BamBam its obivious that you still want Jackson."

"What? No, I don't! Are you serious Shelldon? I have Mark now and I'm very happy." I said, confidently with my arms folded. Shelldon and Xiumin looked at each other then gave me an "are you shitting me" kind of look.

"What?!" I almost yelled, but deep my voice down. Shelldon was laughing and Xiumin was shaking his head, "I don't want Jackson anymore. Why are you keeping saying tha-"

"What about that moment when you formed a little smile when you heard Jackson's name?" Shelldon asked.

"Well..."

"You said you kissed him back." Xiumin said, grinning like the joker.

"I.."

"What about the ring that Jackson gave you? He mention that you never send that to him." Shelldon and Xiumin gave each other a goofy smile then wiggle their eyebrows, "You still love Jackson." They both sang in unsion.

I sighed... That's the only thing I did. I want Mark and I still love Jackson. Was this all karma? I don't think I deserve this drama, but its here and I might as well find a solution.

"BamBam, its ok. It's not your fault and don't worry, you will choose the right one." Shelldon smiled.

"UMMMMAAAA!" We all jumped then heard Luhan whining in his room. I decided to get him since Xiumin looks tired. I open the door and saw Luhan standing on his bed. Luhan rub his eyes then look up to see me.

"Bam... Bam." He giggled, once he put his arms out for me. I picked him up and carried him back to the living room, "Hey pretty boy. Did you had a good nap, Lu Lu." I asked, kissing his chubby cheeks. Luhan nod his head then kissed my cheek, "You are so cute!"

"Luhan!" Xiumin sang as Luhan was smiling at his umma. I put Luhan down as he ran towards Xiumin.

He is such a umma's boy.

"How's my baby?" Xiumin asked Luhan. Luhan was looking at Shelldon and kissed his umma.

"Um... Ma!" He said with his arms in the air. We all laughed at his cuteness until my phone start ringing. I check my phone and a text message from Mr. Park.

~Please come by the dance studio in the JYP building.
            -Mr. Jin Young Park~

"Is it from Jackson?" Shelldon said, grinning.

"No. Its from Mr. Park saying that he needs to see me in JYP building."

"Cool! Can we bring Luhan with us? It'll be great since he'll be a famous singer one day just like his troll daddy." Shelldon smiled.

"I guess... I mean... Sure we'll come with you BamBam." Xiumin said, gathering Luhan's things.

"Ok thanks."

"What does Mr. Park want to talk to you about?" Shelldon asked.

"I don't know. Maybe we'll find out when we get there." I said.

Alright Alright. This is it for now, but I'm really happy and thankful that you guys are commenting and reading my book. I have a new out already called, "Notice me oppa" you guys can read it, but I'm working on Chapter 2 and 3 right now.

I hope you guys have a great day or night, depending on where you live.

Bye bye!