Chapter 32 (BamBam)

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy the last chapter and sorry for the one mistakes. Typing the chapters on phone can be annoying and not noticable to me, but thank you @fabby4kpop for pointing one out.

Anyway let's see if this chapter will answer all of your question.

START OFF!

What? Shelldon is with Jackson right now...

I stared at my phone in disbelief as if Mark got the wrong boy. I decided to tell Xiumin to come by my house right now to tell him the news.

But Shelldon... With Jackson?

I had no choice, but to call Mark and ask him to explain this to me. The phone ring for only a few seconds until he answered.

"Hey baby." Mark answered the phone. I smiled at his pet name, but went straight into the point.

"What happened?" I asked. The door opened and I see Xiumin walking through holding Luhan's hand. I nod at Xiumin and waved at Luhan who was happy to see me.

"Oh you mean the text, huh? We were looking for Shelldon and we happen to see him walk out of a hotel with Jackson."

"He walked out of a hotel with Jackson?!" I screamed a little loud. Luhan was flying his little airplane while Xiumin looked at me confused as he took off Luhan's jacket, "Are you sure its Shelldon?"

"He's wearing the clothes we came in. We asked the lady at the front desk and she said that Shelldon walked in the hotel with Jackson-"

"They even enter the hotel together?!" I wasn't going to jump to conclusion, but I have to say it didn't look right.

"Baby..." Mark sighed.

"I'm sorry Mark. Continue please."

"Yeah, that's what she said and the two were in the room for about an hour until they walked out together. We watch them until Jackson drove off in his car with Shelldon." If Yongguk was there with Mark, I bet he was mad and concern of what is Shelldon doing. I sat down and watch Luhan showing me his airplane. I nod and smiled until one question bothered me.

"Where are they now?" I asked Mark. Xiumin looked at me confused then raised an eyebrow, "Who is "we"?" he mouthed at me.

"Jackson and Shelldon." I answered back. Xiumin nod his head until he realized what I said.

"Jackson and Shelldon? Why is Jackson mention in this?" I only shook my head then continue talking to Mark.

"We're following them, but it looks like Jackson is driving him to your house." I stopped then wonder why is Jackson  taking Shelldon back to my house for and why were the two together in the first place.

"Ok, well I have to go baby. I'll see you when I get home." Mark said, as he blow a kiss through the phone. I kissed back then say goodbye. I hunged up then look at confused Xiumin playing with Luhan.

"Ok BamBam. Give me the details." He said.

"Well... They found Shelldon, but they found him walking out of a hotel with Jackson." Xiumin almost fall off his chair then cursed in english or tried. He didn't want baby Luhan picking up any curse words.

"What?! Why was Shelldon..."

"I don't know. The two left the hotel and got into Jackson's car." I said.

"He got into Jackson's car then what? I'm more concern for Yongguk since the way the situation look. He might get upset then go after Jackson." Xiumin looked down and sigh while Luhan was hopping.