𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter three:ripped apart┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter three:
ripped apart
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE WITCH ELDER AGNES sat in the family room of the plantation trying to convince Hayley to go out for an ultrasound, Hayley had a lot to say about. "What am I going to do? Pop into the quarter for an ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf being escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here." Hayley mocked.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child, strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours." Rebekah said referring to herself. Leviana remembered how Rebekah used to talk about having a family of her own constantly. There was an uncomfortable silence until Agnes broke it,

"I know a doctor out in the bayou off the beaten path. Now I took the liberty of making an appointment for you, tonight after hours, just us." Agnes explained. "Vampires will never get a word of it." Hayley sat there for a few seconds before agreeing to go and walked back to her room.

Leviana suddenly appeared in front of Agnes, earning a gasp from the witch. "If something happens to her at this... appointment, you're dead."

LEVIANA HAD LEFT TO GO GET HAYLEY FROM THE BAYOU DOCTOR, ONLY TO HERE HER IN THE WOODS. Hayley was above a man, snapping his neck.

"I have to say, I'm impressed." The Original complimented. Before she could look around to see all of the witches dead bodies, Hayley had wrapped her arms around the other woman. Hesitantly, Leviana returned the hug.

"How'd you find me?" Hayley asked, pulling away.

"Your text got me half way, vampire hearing did the rest." Leviana stated. They stared at each other for a few seconds before an arrow went through the wolf's shoulder. Before she could act, an arrow went through Leviana's heart.

"Leviana!" She faintly heard Hayley yell out, but then everything went dark.

BY THE TIME SHE HAD WOKEN UP, SHE HAD SEEN MORE BODIES THAN BEFORE. She called out for Hayley and grew worried when she didn't respond. She sped through the forest until she got to the clinic seeing Klaus there waiting. "Where is she?" Klaus demanded.

Before she could respond Hayley walked over to them with her clothes slightly ripped up. "Are you alright? What happened? Tell me what happened." Klaus interrogated, scanning her body for any harm.

"When I get my hands on Sophie Devereaux "

"It wasn't Sophie." Hayley interrupted. "It was Agnes."

"Agnes, Sophie. It's all the same to me." Klaus shrugged. "I'm going to kill every last one of them."

"Not if Elijah gets there first." Leviana said as Klaus and Hayley gave her a confused look.

"Elijah? Did you find him?" Hayley asked with her voice full of concern. Leviana felt this tick of jealousy in her head, but quickly ignored the feeling and answered the question.

"He's been in touch, and he has a plan." She said. Klaus opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. "All he asked is that we take care of you." The two women sat in a comfortable silence while Klaus and Rebekah, who had arrived just in the middle of Klaus' declaration, shared a look.

"Okay so, can we go home now? I'd really like to sleep for a few days." Hayley half-joked.

She stood up to walk to the car she started to faint. All of the originals rushed to her aid as Klaus caught her. He mumbled something that Leviana couldn't hear. They got back into the car and started the ride home, Leviana sat next to Hayley to make sure she was alright, through the entire ride the green-eyed original never once took her eyes off of Hayley.

Once they got home Leviana went to her room and stared outside the window, looking out into the forest. And thought of all the life choices she had to make in order to get herself tied up in this mess.