𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter fifty nine:so this is christmas?┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter fifty nine:
so this is christmas?
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"DON'T FRET." Rebekah sighed as Hayley walked in, "I haven't gone full hellion yet. No more than usual."

"Oh, that's good." Hayley laughed, walking towards Rebekah with open arms. "I wouldn't wanna have to kick your ass before I got to hug you."

"You know, we need to talk about your sartorial choices." Rebekah sighed as she got out of the hug, grabbing a sweater off the bed and showing it to Hayley. "This is positively darling."

"That is not mine." Hayley denied immediately. "That is Cami's. She has been staying here the past few nights, actually... Jackson and I have our own place now." Rebekah seemed happy for Hayley until she spoke again, "although we still can't manage to stay out of Mikaelson drama."

"You don't seem to mind the family drama when you need something from us." Rene defended, "like, a decent dress, or a babysitter."

"Excuse me?"

"By when you're looking for someone to blame for your unhappiness, we seem to be the enemy."

"Rebekah, you're wrong." Hayley said, uncomfortably moving in her spot. "This isn't you."

"I am wrong." Rebekah shrugged. "I believed we were friends. Nearly sisters. But you not only planned to take Hope from her family forever, you stabbed my actual sister in the heart and left her in a lake. So where do you stand, Hayley? Are you a friend? Are you family? Or perhaps..." She grabbed Hayley by the throat and held her against the wall. "You've been a foe all along!"

FREYA HAD BEEN CHANTING FOR QUITE A WHILE. She had also been speaking to Finn, but to Leviana it just looked like she was speaking to air. Freya had blood dripping from her eyes and wouldn't allow anyone help her.

"Freya, stop! Please!" Elijah demanded as he entered the room with a glass of water in hand. He held out his hand for her, but Freya immediately denied.

"No, don't touch me! Do not stop me." She ordered before she continued chanting.

"Listen to me. We must help Rebekah but we must not lose you in the process."

"Help me or get out!"

Elijah bit into his arm and put it to Freya's mouth. "This will strengthen you."

Meanwhile in Cami's room, Rebekah still had Hayley's throat in her grasp. "Be honest, you want Klaus dead, don't you?" She questioned, finally letting her go.