𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter seventy one:i always come back┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter seventy one:
i always come back
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

five years ago . . .

LEVIANA WOKE UP WITH HAYLEY SOBBING NEXT TO HER AND HER FAMILY GATHERED AROUND HER. Hayley had walked away and their letters fell from the sky. Leviana frowned as she looked around, until it all hit her. She looked behind her, only to see her desiccated body. She got up off the sofa, looking around at her siblings. She eventually kneeled in front of Hayley.

Leviana . . .

Her she turned around quickly, only to be met with woods. It was dark, cold. Everything seemed to have a blue tint to it.

Leviana . . .

She turned again, this time being met with a darker skinned woman a bit shorter than her.

"Who the hell are you?"

The woman smirked. "You'll know soon enough."

Before Leviana could question her, the woman shoved her chest roughly. Leviana felt herself free falling, almost as if there was nothing there for her to fall onto. That was until she felt the shards of glass in her lungs again. She just barely opened her eyes to see she was still in Lucien's penthouse.

"Sister?" She could hear Freya's voice. Freya touched her hand, "she's freezing. Hayley, get me a blanket."

With a moment of hesitation, Hayley vamped to a closet and pulled out a blanket. "Lev? Lev, open your eyes."

"She can't." Freya gulped as Hayley put the blanket over her. The witch pulled Hayley aside. "She's not supposed to be alive, Hayley. She must've brought herself back. I need to add her to the linking spell or else she will die, permanently this time. Get me a knife with her blood on it."

Freya went back to the table to continue the spell as Hayley got a knife from the kitchen. "I'm sorry." She cut Leviana's hand and gave it to Freya.

The Mikaelsons began to violently shake as Freya completed the spell. Hayley never stopped listening out for Leviana's slow heart beat.

Once they had stopped shaking and fell into a deep sleep, Hayley could still hear the heretic's heartbeat and felt a wave of relief wash over her.

— PRESENT DAY

LEVIANA GROANED AS SHE SAT UP, HOLDING HER NECK. She was in a coffin, and had no idea how she got there, where she was, or how she was alive.