𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter sixty three: the sireline falls┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter sixty three:
the sireline falls
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

HAYLEY'S HEART WAS THE KEY TO BREAKING THE SIREBOND. Whilst Klaus was getting the white oak bullets out of Elijah and Leviana, Hayley was being attacked by the Strix's witches. They used Jackson's heart instead, which, depending on who you are, it was a good thing. And one of Klaus' sirelings and old 'friend' Stefan Salvatore decided to visit them. Not for fun, obviously, but because he needed something from them.

". . . and won't rest until your dead." Freya finished as she sat in front of Stefan.

"Right. So no matter how far I run, this wound acts as a beacon, drawing her to me." Stefan explained.

"So you let him come here, to the very city our family Hope, Hayley reside in?" Leviana scoffed.

"Don't worry, sister." Freya sighed. "I'm working on a paste that can cloak the signal."

"Sister, Rayna Cruz can trap the souls half of the New Orleans vampires quite easi—" It was almost as if a light bulb went off in her head.

LEVIANA, KLAUS, AND ELIJAH WERE ON THEIR WAY TO THE LOCATION HAYLEY TEXTED THEM. Hayley had found both Lucien and Aurora. And as if that wasn't exciting enough, they were in such a vulnerable position to be taken.

"Hello, gentlemen and lady." Aya mused.

"I had planned on taking a different head tonight, but yours will do just fine." Klaus threatened.

Aya quickly pulled out Aurora's white oak bullet-filled gun and aimed it at him.

"I am getting so tired of having that vile weapon pointed at me."

Aya's expression seemed amused. She shrugged before she aimed it at Elijah instead. Elijah place a fake smile on his face. "Creator destroyed by his own creation. I suppose there's a certain poetry to that, wouldn't you say, Niklaus? Shoot me, and you die."

Aya shrugged. "True. For now."

And suddenly, a witch appeared and began to cast a spell on the three. Leviana recognized it as a chambre de chasse spell. "Lo cosu om a din la chambre. Lo cusu om a din la chambre . . ."

The three collapsed to the ground, and instead of feeling grass, they felt wood flooring. They looked around, feeling anger when they realized they were stuck the chambre de chasse with Tristan and Aurora.