𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter seventy:the fall of leviana mikaelson┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter seventy:
the fall of leviana mikaelson
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

     LEVIANA LAID WITH THE SHEETS AROUND HER NAKED BODY. She watched with dread as Hayley slept. She could still feel it she was going to die today. Hayley would have to go through the pain of losing her, her family would have to lose her, Hope would never know her. There was no other side for her to go when she died, so she'd just be . . . gone.

"Where you watching me sleep?" Hayley questioned groggily, snapping Leviana out of her thoughts.

"Maybe."

"FREYA'S TRACKING YOUR SIRELINGS NOW." Kol informed as he gathered weapons. "Freya's tracking your sirelines now. So it won't be long which works for me. I could use a good fight."

"Well, we do have an advantage." Elijah said, "No vampire may enter this stronghold as long as the deed remains in Freya's name."

"So what? We hide in here while the enemies mass at the front gate?"

"Well, if they are so determined to die at our hands, let them come." Klaus smirked.

They heard a struggle upstairs, then noise at the gate. They entered the courtyard to see vampires leaving a large circle in the middle.

"Never thought it would come to this. But as always, The Mikaelsons made my choice for me." Marcel's voice run throughout the compound.

Leviana watched in horror. He drank the serum, and now he was going to kill her.

"Marcel, how?" Klaus breathed.

"How are we in your home? I've friends who can nullify a deed, forclose on a property like that." He snapped his fingers. "Or did you mean . . . how am I not a rotting corpse?"

"I thought my friend was dead, and yet here you are." Klaus seemed almost genuine. "So send these fools away, and let's talk. You and me."

"Is that relief I hear? Really? If I hadn't been one step ahead of you, I would be at the bottom of the river."

"Marcel, your anger is with me." Elijah cut in, "I'm the one that's responsible for this crime against you."

"One thing I learned sticking around this family, Elijah, you take on one of you, you are taking on all of you. These guys," Marcel motion to the other vampires, "Klaus's sirelings, they're here to bear witness today."