𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter thirty nine:all the ways to stay away┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter thirty nine:
all the ways to stay away
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

LEVIANA WAS DOWNSTAIRS, ATTEMPTING TO RECREATE ELIJAH'S PANCAKE RECIPE. In order to keep Hope safe, Elijah was coming back to the house with Camille and Klaus, so she wanted to make them for Klaus, Elijah, Camille, and make something edible for Hope. She looked at the batter with a frown. It was too thick, it looked more like a smoothie than batter. She had sworn she gotten everything right, but then again, she was distracted by Hayley's words.

"I have to marry Jackson."

Making pancakes was her way of pulling her mind away from the sentence, but not a lot worked in her favor. Her emotions were mixed with anger and jealousy. They were never officially together, but most would think otherwise, and because they were never really together, Leviana probably shouldn't feel jealous, she shouldn't feel upset, she shouldn't feel angry, but she did. She hadn't even noticed the metal whisk she had been holding had folded in her hands.

"Damn it." She muttered, tossing the whisk aside. She looked back at the batter and the pan and thought, screw it.

She buttered the pan, put it on the stove, and turned the stove on. She began pouring the batter on the pan, purposely making one of them smaller for Hope. She was so focused on getting the rest of the recipe correct she hadn't even noticed Hayley standing at the doorway smiling to herself at Leviana's dedication to pancakes.

However, the sound of a car door slamming ruined the moment. Leviana looked behind her and saw Hayley standing in the doorway with Hope on her hip. She gave them a small smile before motioning to the door.

As Leviana made up plates for everyone, they talked about future plans.

"Now that we've entombed our mother, I intend to finish making the city safe for Hope which, to start, means dealing with the lingering problem of Finn." Klaus stated.

"We aren't seriously talking about killing him, are we?" Leviana deadpanned, putting a plate in Klaus' hand.

"You yourself said they had to choose between being an enemy or family." He excused. "Finn chose wrong."

"What I meant by that was Kol would go on whatever side that keeps him alive, so I knew he'd choose us." She said, handing a plate to Cami. "It's Finn that's the problem. No matter what, he's always going follow Mother, and since he doesn't know where she is, he's likely to keep her plan alive, only there isn't anyone to order him around. He can do whatever he wants, meaning he is the most dangerous enemy have at the moment."