𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter fifteen:fight this feeling┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter fifteen:
fight this feeling
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"NOT A PEOPLE PERSON, ARE YOU NIKLAUS?" Elijah asked. Marcel had just walked away after Klaus said that the harvest had to be complete and Leviana changed into clean clothes.

"Nonsense. I love people." Klaus quipped.

"Said the murderous hybrid." Leviana chuckled. She was feeling a lot better than she did five minutes ago. Her brothers chuckled at her comment.

"Just on my way to warn a couple of prominent ones in case the weather gets out of hand. If you two fancy yourselves as a plus diplomatique, perhaps you'd like to come along." Klaus said returning to a serious tone.

"No. Soon Sophie Devereaux shall be consecrating Celeste's remains, and though her actions are reprehensible, still I should pay my respects." Elijah said making his way to one of the gates. Klaus and Leviana followed after.

"Hey. Do you have a minute?" Hayley directed to Elijah. Leviana suddenly forgot all of her problems, even though the words weren't directed at her, she still felt at a weird state of peace.

"On my way out." Elijah said. He didn't even spare a glace behind him before he dismissed her.

"Who's the people person again?" Klaus asked, noticing the tension between the two.

"Not Elijah, that's for sure." Leviana muttered as she slowly came to a stop. She turned around to see Hayley with a sad expression. "He'll get past it, I've seen this countless times. He's done this to Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, and me. We've all gotten on his bad side and ended back on his better side. You are no different."

"But I am Lev," Hayley took a step back. "He has to forgive you, you're his family."

Leviana took a step forward. "You are family, Hayley."

There was a silence. The only sound that could be heard was the faint noise of the wind howling in through the city. They were looking right into the other's eyes, not realizing how close their bodies were to one and other.

Leviana cleared her throat and quickly looked away. "I should catch up with Klaus." Hayley looked away and mumbled a small 'yeah' and looked up to see Leviana had sped off.

Leviana and Klaus returned to the compound and found out Marcel had taken Davina.

"Bloody, bloody Marcel!" Rebekah shouted into her phone.

"And you wanted to run off and start a life with this back stabber." Klaus said as he waved his hands around the room.