𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter twenty one:passage of time┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter twenty one:
passage of time
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

OVER THE PAST MONTH, things had changed. People had changed, some for the better, others...for the worst.

Klaus had probably changed for the worse. He became even more short tempered than usual, self destructive. He mostly took it out on Leviana. Whether it was repeatedly snapping her neck, or painting something and then destroying it.

Klaus had also decided to start sleeping with Genevieve, mainly to aggravate Leviana, but partly because he got bored and was in need of a distraction.

Hayley, however, changed for the better. She'd gotten the one thing she's always wished for, her family. She had learned a lot from them. Stories about the pack's past, her bloodline's past, her betrothal. She had yet to tell Leviana about the betrothal. She knew that with each passing day she didn't tell Leviana, each of those passing days would add to Leviana's heart break. And if she didn't find some way to tell her soon, she'd be feeling guilty for a long time.

But, there was a part of Hayley that was angry at Leviana. Everyday for the past month, Hayley had called her cell, only to be brought to voicemail. She was mad about Leviana never bothering to call her or even text her. She was mad that Leviana chose to ignore her entire existence.

She just wanted Leviana to hug her and never let go. To kiss her and never let go. But that isn't what the universe has in mind.

Leviana sat in her room, writing a happy memory. She usually only wrote good memories when she was feeling down. But over the last month, she wrote down a memory every day.

"I have feelings for you." Hayley blurted out. She caught the Original by surprise. "And I know that you don't know if you feel something for me."

"Hayley."

"But, I think you should know that, I do have feelings for you. Real ones."

"Hayley."

"Yeah—" Suddenly Hayley was cut off by Leviana lips on hers.

The kiss wasn't as passionate and full of feelings as they expected, it was quick, and yet it felt like forever.

"You're doing it again." Elijah sighed. from her doorframe.

She shut the notebook and used her magic to seal it. She spun her chair to her brother and sighed, "doing what?" She asked with an innocent smile plastered on her face.