𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter twelve:poison┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter twelve:
poison
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

LEVIANA WAS APPROACHING HER BROTHERS AND MARCEL. She and Rebekah had a plan to protect Davina from the three men, they were going to expose them with the lies they've been feeding her.

"Sisters, come to help us find our stray?" Klaus said, clearly amused. "We can't let your secret weapon get in the wrong hands, can we?" Rebekah mocked.

"Can we please stop referring to Davina as a secret weapon? She's a witch and a person, and you know, a teenager." Leviana huffed.

"For the record, we are moments away from retrieving her." Klaus said, deciding to ignore his sister.

"Recognize that tone of voice, Niklaus. Clearly you have a diabolical machination. What is it?" Elijah questioned.

Klaus gave him a smug smirk and started walking away the four vampires watched him walk towards a boy, a boy Leviana quickly recognized as a friend that Davina had told her about.

"Wait, that's Timothy." Leviana stated as she looked directly at Marcel who just furrowed his eyebrows. "Davina told me she had this friend, Tim, she described him to me. And if I'm not mistaken, Niklaus is going to use him as some pawn in his wretched game."

"Are you absolutely sure that Davina won't just snap our necks and call it a day?" Rebekah asked her older sister. They were in the middle of talking about their plan to get Davina on their side and not Marcel's, or Klaus'.

"Yes, I'm sure." Leviana sighed. "I see myself in her; a girl who constantly gets lied to, manipulated, and doesn't know how to handle an immense amount of power."

Rebekah looked at her sister sympathetically. "How do you do it? You keep the family together -or try to- and on top of that, you've sacrificed a great amount of your happiness to save this family, from Mikael, and from each other. I think it's time to finally get some of that happiness back, Lev." Rebekah gave her sister a knowing look.

"Let's just focus on ruining things for Klaus, then you can play 'supernatural love advisor.'" Leviana smiled, Rebekah playfully rolled her eyes.

The two Original sisters were currently tailing Davina while listening to her conversation with one of Marcel's newer vampires, Josh. Once Davina started walking away, the sisters decided to make their presence known.

"That was very sweet, not telling Davina that if she kills Klaus, you die too." Rebekah said calmly.

"Very, Elijah of you." Leviana said. "Relax Joshua, we aren't here to kill you. The problem is, if she goes after our brother, he'll kill her. I'd rather have neither of them die, so I can have a friend who actually understands me, and a tyrant brother who -let's be honest- is a pain in the arse."