𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter seventeen:full moon┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter seventeen:
full moon
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

REBEKAH AND LEVIANA WALKED INTO THE COMPOUND, ready to tell them the latest witch-y news. They were taken by surprise to see a very dead Tunde being surrounded.

"Well don't you all look cheery," Rebekah said, getting everyone's attention. "Listen to this... a girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving her tour of the City of The Dead. It was Monique Devereaux."

"What?" Klaus said in an aggravated tone.

"The tourist thought it was part of the show." Rebekah explained further. "But the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle."

"Well maybe it is." Marcel said with his voice filled with hope. "They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected. This is how we're going to get Davina back — kill the witch who took her place."

"While that is a great plan, Marcel, we'd have to find the witch who took her place." Leviana agreed.

"I have a theory about who one of them could be." Hayley said from the top of the stairs, all faces turned to her. She held up a collage that made up Celeste's face. "Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us. She was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil was coming."

Everyone fell silent, that was until Klaus spoke up.

"First Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores. Now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us."

Leviana was staring at the drawing of Celeste trying to figure out what it could have meant when Rebekah walked in.

"It's not to early for scotch, is it, with all the witches' shenanigans and subterfuge afoot." Rebekah ranted as she poured herself a cup of scotch.

"Well, it's never to early for scotch, or any alcohol for that matter." Leviana chuckled.

"Marcel saw Genevieve." Rebekah blurted out.

"What?" The heretic breathed out.

Rebekah sighed and walked to her sister.

"She's one of the resurrected witches. And you and I both know a good reason she'd want to come back." Rebekah whispered, referring to how Genevieve died.