𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter forty five:untrustworthy┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter forty five:
untrustworthy
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"REBEKAH." Freya greeted, walking into the study. "It's good to see you again."

"And you. Though I'd prefer better circumstances." Rebekah smiled.

"You needn't worry. Elijah explained the problem. I can help."

"Rather confident, aren't we?" Klaus grumbled from his seat on the bar, earning eye rolls from everyone present.

"I mean, yeah. She is a witch with a thousand years of experience." Leviana stated with annoyance and Freya gave her a thankful nod.

"The spirit of the host body is powerful, but I can cast a spell." Freya told Rebekah. "Put you in a deep sleep, and then suppress this other essence."

"So...we're killing Eva Sinclair?" Leviana questioned.

"That is one way of putting it, yes." She nodded. "Rebekah will be just fine."

"Lovely. So when so we start?" Rebekah asked.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." Klaus groaned, "she spouts off some magical diagnosis and we're all supposed to applaud?"

It was clear that Klaus didn't trust Freya, even though she gave them every reason to.

"Yes." Leviana shrugged, earning a glare from Klaus. "I usually have all the answers, but I don't, Freya does. She can help. She may not be the most trustworthy person at the moment, but then again she is? You get the point."

"I don't."

"Doesn't matter." Leviana said quickly. "Look, just let her help. We need more options when it comes to our current situation."

"Yes, but for the sake of keeping our options open, why not write down your spells and incantations?" He asked Freya. "That way, we can have them double-checked by our Smart Alec of a sister—"

The heretic rolled her eyes.

"—and a third party. Say Davina. She'd love to prove me wrong." He chirped. "And Leviana, you are friends with her, are you not?"

"We aren't exactly the closest at the moment, but—"

"I doubt she would understand my magic." Freya interrupted, "let alone have the power to execute it."