𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter fifty two:the seer┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter fifty two:
the seer
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"COME ON, REBEKAH. YOU'VE GOTTA HAVE SOMETHING." Hayley muttered to herself, looking through the pile of clothes on the bed.

"Try that red one." Leviana suggested, appearing a few feet behind her.

Hayley turned around, subtly eyeing Leviana. She was wearing a red dress that had a low v-neck and traced every curve fo her body.

 She was wearing a red dress that had a low v-neck and traced every curve fo her body

(longer version of this)

"You look ..." Breathtaking, Hayley thought, but didn't say that. Instead she said, "... nice."

"Thank you," Leviana smiled slightly. She nodded to the bed behind Hayley. "That red one, Bex doesn't like it much. I don't think she'd mind if you wore it.

Hayley turned back to the bed and grabbed the red dress. She muttered a quick thanks to Leviana as she went behind the folding screen. "I'd wear my own clothes, but ... I don't usually lean towards formal wear."

"And I take it your husband was fine with tonight's events?" Leviana muttered, slightly angering herself by the mention of Jackson.

Hayley hesitated. "Yeah. Jackson is cool. He knows I can handle myself." She stepped out of the folding screen.

"That's not all I meant." Leviana said, referring to their relationship, or whatever was left of it.

"I know." Hayley whispered. She stepped towards Leviana, pulling something from behind her, making Leviana stare at her arm and become defensive. The last time Hayley pulled something from behind her back it was a dagger, this time wasn't any different — correction, it was. Hayley flipped the dagger so the handle was facing the heretic. "I wanted you to have this. It's the only one I have — and I think you know I wouldn't use it again."

Narrowing her eyes at the hybrid, Leviana said, "this — me going to this party with you, it isn't forgiveness. This is me trying to figure out who the hell is after my family."