𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter twenty nine:there's nothing stopping us!┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter twenty nine:
there's nothing stopping us!
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

LEVIANA SAT IN HER ROOM, LOOKING OVER HER SPELL BOOKS. After yesterday's events, and because Klaus had Genevieve making the moonlight rings instead of her, Leviana thought she should be more prepared if anything else were to happen to Hayley. And as if on cue, Hayley walked in the room and shut the door behind her.

"Oh, Hayley! What's—"

"What are we?" Hayley quickly cut Leviana off. "I mean, what is... this."

"We're having an official talk now, are we?" Leviana quipped.

"Lev, I'm serious." Hayley said.

"I know." Leviana shut her grimoire, placed it on the table, and stood up. "Well, we are two people who are figuring out their feelings." She said slowly.

"And what if we already know what our feelings are?" Hayley asked slowly as she started walking in front of Leviana.

"Then there's nothing stopping us." Leviana said quietly as she got lost in Hayley's hazel-green eyes while Hayley was getting lost in Leviana's green eyes.

"From?" Hayley asked teasingly, wanting Leviana to say the words.

"Being together." Leviana said simply. Those two words were enough to make a smile go on Hayley's face. Instead of pulling Leviana in for a kiss, she pulled her in for a hug. The air around Leviana filled with Hayley's familiar scent of honey.

The night they met, Leviana was angry with Klaus and Hayley was able to give her comfort with a hug. It was almost poetic.

But they were right, there was nothing stopping them. Except for Jackson and Oliver's inability to get the Black Kyanite stones and come back. Which is how Leviana found herself in a room with Elijah and Hayley while calling Klaus about the missing wolves.

"What is it?" Klaus asked with annoyance from the others side of the line.

"You seem to be in a great mood to talk." Leviana remarked. "It appears the wolves have gone astray, brother."

"They should've been back hours ago." Hayley added.

"We need to find them." Elijah said while listening in on the phone call.

"Well, that might be a bit tricky." Klaus said, answering Elijah. "You see, we've located their car on a back road in the middle of nowhere. I suspect they've been Shanghaied."