𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter fifty one:maybe it's better this way┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter fifty one:
maybe it's better this way
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

TO SUMMARIZE THE EVENTS AFTER LEVIANA AND HAYLEY'S 'ARGUMENT', FREYA GATHERED HER SIBLINGS TO SHOW THEM A PROPHECY THAT PREDICTED THEY'D FALL IN A YEARS TIME;, ONE BY FRIEND, ONE BY FOE, AND TWO BY FAMILY. The news was unsettling. The Mikaelsons had little to no friends, they had many foes, and they had a family — one that they betrayed or were being betrayed by constantly. Elijah and Klaus could barely trust each other after Klaus had cursed Hayley, killed Gia — Elijah's partner —, and formed an 'alliance' with Dahlia.

Leviana could see that her brothers and Rebekah trusted Freya, and usually that would be enough for her to trust someone, but things were different now. It wasn't just a family of un-killable monsters, there was Hope, a baby who was born into the evilest family known, and with that many people ( possibly Freya included ) could attempt to kill her. Moral of the story, they were un-killable, Hope wasn't; they had to be careful about who they could trust. Especially with Lucien Castle in the city.

COURT OF MARSEILLES
1002 A.D.

ELIJAH THREW AN AXE AT A LOG, EARNING AN APPLAUSE FROM THR LINE OF GIRLS WATCHING. Aurora and Nora de Martel were two of the girls who cheered him on. The two sisters weren't that much alike, other than their ability to attract Mikaelson siblings.

Stop thinking like that, thought Leviana. You're a woman, you have to fall in love with a man. Perhaps her brother Tristan. He seems like a nice man. She hated thinking of another woman in any way that wasn't platonic.

On the edge of the village she grew up on, there were certain people everyone else avoided. These men created rules and borders, declaring themselves a different village. The men believed they were the superior gender, and because the men outnumbered the women, they were able to take over that section of the village with almost no one objecting; they killed any objectors and their families. They had strict rules, one being, you had to marry the opposite gender, no exceptions. Leviana had heard that they burned people at the stake for mere rumors about them being with their same gender.

The stories haunted her, so she made sure to always be on the lookout for the nicest and most attractive boy in her village, something she knew her parents would be proud of for. But while her eye could be caught by an attractive boy, there were girls that could catch her eye a lot easier.

To summarize, she was scared into thinking she could only love a man, but she would soon learn that she shouldn't let those barbarians dictate her love life.