𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter sixty two:make it all feel better┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter sixty two:
make it all feel better
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE ODDS WERE NOT IN THEIR FAVOR. Elijah couldn't handle the fact that Marcel beat him and Aya at their own game, so he shoved his hand in Marcel's heart. He didn't kill him, but Marcel most likely didn't want to help Elijah anymore. And, of course, they lost the white oak to Aurora and her witches.

"I see we're in for another normal Mikaelson breakfast." Freya mused as she watched Klaus hold a policeman by the neck over the balcony.

"Niklaus, for heaven's sake, release the poor creature." Elijah sighed.

Klaus looked him in the eye and dropped the man. Leviana watched the man plummet with her lips in a thin line.

"That's not what I meant." Elijah murmured.

"He'll live." Klaus shrugged. "And he'll remember to do better."

"Is all this torture necessary?" Freya asked.

Klaus only ignored her and asked Marcel, who was just walking into the room, where he was.

"I was making sure that the Strix and their witches were out trying to find your loony ex-girlfriend. Is that okay by you—"

"Gentlemen, please." Elijah interrupted.

"All of our heads are on the chopping block because he lost the one thing that can kill an Original." Marcel ignored him.

"It's not his fault that Cami was waving the white oak around like a kite, or that Aurora made a deal with one of your witches." Freya defended.

"Leviana is fated to die and your enemy has the white oak. The rest of your siblings might die." Marcel said. "If they die, that's all on him."

"Cami's stupidity would mean my death. Not Klaus." Leviana scoffed.

"I'm quite capable of defending myself, thank you sister." Klaus snapped. "What I cannot do is cast a spell to find Aurora."

"Aurora is cloaked, most likely by the very witch she killed." Leviana narrowed her eyes at him. "Freya and I have been working nonstop to find her."

"You've stopped now, haven't you?"

Leviana stared at him with narrowed eyes. She was getting into his head and making him believe his skin was burning. Sure, it was burning, but he was imagining most of it. He didn't want to give her much of a reaction. His pride wouldn't let him. But she knew it hurt him, so she was satisfied enough to walk away and attempt to undo Aurora's cloaking spell.