𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓chapter sixty five: through the flames┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
chapter sixty five:
through the flames
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

LEVIANA WOKE UP IN AN UNFAMILIAR BED. It only took her a few seconds for her to remember how she got there. Short story short, she was upset that Hayley said she loved her and left, she ended up at a bar, met a pretty lady, and the rest, well, you know. Leviana quickly hopped out of the bed and used her vampire speed to get dressed.

She was half way out of the woman's apartment when Elijah's name popped up on her phone.

"What, Elijah?" Leviana snapped.

"You're needed at home." Was all he said. "We have a . . . situation."

And that's how Leviana found herself on the couch, questioning Kol. "And you're 100% certain?"

"I saw him with my own eyes!" Kol exclaimed, tired of being asked the same question over and over. "Finn must have come back when Davina resurrected me. The spell was tied to the blood of the Mikaelson line. Either it worked on him, or he found a way to hijack it. Either way, the only how I care about right now is how long I'm going to make him suffer before I kill him."

Kol began to pace, so Elijah tried to calm him down. "Restraint, brother. For now."

"Why? Finn is clearly the one spreading rumors about missing white oak." He scoffed. "He's luring Nik's enemies out of the woodwork. It's all part of his tedious revenge fantasy."

"You're wrong." Freya spoke, entering the room. "Those rumors began before either of you returned. Finn's innocent."

"Innocent?" Kol repeated incredulously. "Pardon me, love, but Finn tried to kill the rest of us more than once! He's an enemy of our family."

"He is our family." Freya defended. "Finn's return is an opportunity to mend old wounds and fix what's broken."

"He didn't just drop a bloody vase! He murdered me."

"You seem certain . . ." Elijah said to Freya.

"Are you honestly siding with her?" Kol asked, appalled. Elijah only raised his hand to quiet him.

"Time and time again, Finn has demonstrated nothing but contempt toward his family. So, you tell me-- how can you be so certain that he would return to us in peace?"

"He wouldn't." Leviana cut in. "Kol's right. Finn is an enemy. I gave both him and Kol the choice of being an enemy of the family or apart of the family. Finn chose wrong." She told her. "Finn sided with Mother in Mystic Falls when she planned to kill us. He can't be trusted. Not now, not ever."