Chapter 24

Disclaimer:I do not any characters to be shown in this fanfic

P.S-Should I make Kaito a mini love interest or make him a brother figure to you?Tell me in the comments!

xxxxxx

"Come on Shion hurry up!My great, great, great, great, great, greaaaaaaaaat grandma kills better than you!"You yelled at a fuming Kaito. Kaito caught up to you with an annoyed look.

"Of course she can (Y/n)!She's the first titan killer!"He yelled at you as you sliced the nape of the neck of a titan dummy. You grinned widely as you 'flew' to Kaito.

Kaito scoffed as he spotted a 'titan'. He smirked and flew off, you smirked as you dodged a tree branch following Kaito closely. He was about to strike until you screamed his name loudly.

"KAITO!BEHIND YOU!"You suddenly shouted making him mess up while shrieking like a girl and crash on the ground. You zipped to a tree branch and let out your loud laughter.

"(Y/n)!!"You heard Kaito scream. Damn!You were on a roll today, first Mikasa then Kaito!

"Yessss?"You asked with a smirk on your face. Kaito looked like he was going to kill you until his expression changed into a blank stare. You scrunched up your eyebrows and was about to go down to him until you saw a flash of light and everything went white.

"Hello (Y/n), remember me?"You heard a voice. You slightly panicked and held up your swords as you turned around to find the voice but saw nothing, just white.

"W-Who....Where are you!?!?"You shouted. The voice chuckles amusingly making anger bubble up inside of you.

"I'm coming to get you"The voice says darkly. You scrunched up your eyebrows in confusion.

"(Y/N)!Wake up!"A familiar voice call out. You looked around trying your hardest to find the voice.

"WAKE UP!"They yelled. You heard your swords fall to the ground as you crouched down and covered your ears. 

"STOP!"You yelled desperately, but they didn't stopped and just kept yelling. You felt so weak, so weak like you could just faint any second.

A second later all you could see was black.

"(Y/n)!"Someone was shaking you harsly. Your eyes fluttered open and you saw a Kaito shaking you with his eye closed.

"WAKE UP!"He yelled desperately. You put your hand on his mouth making him look at you suprisingly. You could see his eye glistening like he would cry any second.

"Be quiet"You mumbled under your breath. Kaito chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head. You sighed in annoyance as retrive your hand from his mouth and sat up from the large branch. Thankful that Kaito got to you before you fell to your death.

You massaged your head as you groaned in pain. You looked at Kaito who was looking at the ground with a worried look on his face.

"He's coming for us"He said quietly. You sighed.

"I know"

xxxxxxxx

Ohh, who's coming?

Gunna find out next chapter!I hope XDD

Byeeeee

STAY AWESOMEEEEEE!

Ja Ne!