Chapter 28

Disclaimer:I do not own any characters to be shown in this fanfic

xxxxxxxx

"EREN!EREN!DAMN IT!"You shouted while zipping around the place. Levi had given you a spare 3DMG and you were now zipping past the titans looking for Eren. Who are you kidding, how are you suppose to find him in this mess.

"Help!"You heard a bunch of voices surrounding you. You saw a cadet that was to get eaten but you were going to change that.

You zipped to the titan and killed it carrying the terrified cadet in the process. You set him down on a nearby roof top. The poor boy was shaking in your arms. (The picture is the boy)

"Are you okay?"You whispered comfortingly. He was shaking immensly and you knew he couldn't stop. So you decided to calm him down by hugging him.

"Hey, I know your scared, but your going to get through this okay?"You mumbled rubbing his back. Your senses spiked up feeling as if there was a titan looking right at the two of you. You were right.

"E-EH?"You felt a large hand pick the two of you up. You let go of the now emotionless boy and turned around staring at two large eyes. A titan.

You tried to squirm out of the titans grasp but being squished with the boy wasn't helping either. You looked back at the boy and gave him a 'help me' look. He shook out of his trance and nodded.

Unfortunately, the titan had procceded to put you two in its mouth before you could get out. You had a trail of though thinking that you could just go in its stomach and transform that way. You grabbed the boys arm before the titan was about to bite him and jumped inside the mouth.

Inside was slippery and wet. You scrunched up your nose in disgust stepping on a puddle of saliva. You held onto the boys arm tightly while jumping in diaphram. The saliva made it easy to hit the stomach, you dropped in a puddle of blood and dead bodies.

You looked around for any survivors and saw all of them dead or half eaten. The boy beside you looked horrified. You put his head against your shoulder and raised up your hand to your mouth.

"This is going to feel weird, so just bare with me"You told him before you bit your hand causing you to transform. Air pushed against the titans stomach breaking the layers of skin and fat. Your titan had risen up but instead of (Y/H/C) hair it was white this time. And your eyes were in different colours, one (Y/E/C) and red.

'W-What's happening?'The boy asked you. You two were holding hands controlling your titan. You smirked.

'Ahh so it talks, your inside my titan and your controlling it'You thought as you punched an incoming abberant. The boy flinched as your titan got bit on the shoudler. You shook of the stupid titan and killed it, kicking its stupid face off.

'Your controlling the right side so you better make use off your self'

After killing the titans around the area. Your titan had finally given up and fell to the ground exhausted. You ripped your self and the boy out of the titan carcass. You got out of the titan panting, you pulled out the boy his skin feeling hot.

"Wait....why were you able to control titans with me?"You squinted your eyes in confusion. The boy looked down at the floor before looking at you.

"I-I don't know!Nothing like that has ever happen to me!"He stuttered. You shook your head deciding that you would deal with him later, right now you needed to find Eren.

xxxxxxxx

Woahh~Who is this boy??

And why can he transform??Hmm?

Tune in next chapterrr

Thank for reading!

JA NEE!