Chapter 4

Disclaimer:I do not any characters to be shown in this fanfic

P.s-I apologize if some of the things in this chapter is different from the anime cause since this is a fanfiction I wanted to add a couple of things to make it diffrent from the show :P

Anyway on with the story!

xxxxxx

You zipped around killing as much as titans as possible. So far you have killed about 18 titans and you were going through your swords fast. Your eyes were glowing red faintly but it was barely noticeable. You were in the process of killing a titan when Mikasa suddenly flew out of your formation.

"Mikasa where are you going?!?!"You shout to her while killing the titan that was about to grab her. She looked at you with her blank and emotionless stare.

"Eren is in trouble"She says, you gave her a blank stare and groaned but still decided to follow her.

"Fine, I'll come with you"You say while jumping onto a roof top of a building. She also did the same, you two were looking around trying to find the brunette and the blonde. Your search was over when you spotted Armin kneeling on top of a building. You shouted at Mikasa to go to Armin while you kill two titans that was dangerously close to him.

You killed the two titans with out even breaking a sweat. You jumped from the titans shoulder and rolled onto the top of the roof to break your fall. Then you jogged to where Armin and Mikasa were at. 

You saw that the other cadets made it here as well and you sigh in relief when you saw that most of your friends where there, even horse-face. Yet you noticed something wrong Eren was no where to be found. You panicked in the inside but you didn't show it as much.

You then walked towards Armin and Mikasa. As you neared the two, you heard Armin's pleads of apology. You walked a little faster to them and you saw Mikasa stand up and walk away from the teary Armin. You then stopped your footsteps and listened as Mikasa was making a plan. You were all planning to take back the titan infested head quarters.

"We can do this"Mikasa said while turning towards us.

"I-I am....strong,stronger than all of you,much stronger!"She continues while raising her right arm up. You were wondering why Mikasa was acting like this, it was odd, it was probably about Eren.

You then decided to walk to Armin and ask him where Eren was.

"Armin where's Eren?"You ask him, he looked at you with his teary eyes and shook his head. You gasp knowing what it meant, you could feel a tear about to fall from your eyes but you decided to push them away not wanting to cry. You turn around from him to find Mikasa zipping away. 

You shook away all of those tears that were about to fall and you stood in front of everyone.

"She's right"You start.

"We have to fight for our fallen comrades, to revenge their deaths!"You say while zipping off following Mikasa's suite. You had a determined look on your face.

'Eren this is for you'

You were zipping around and you managed to reach beside Mikasa. She looked at you with her emotionless black eyes and you look at her back at her. She gave you a nod and continued killing titans that came in her way, you doing the same.

You two were killing titans non-stop until you realized that Mikasa was using way too much gas. You looked at Armin and saw that he also noticed that too, you then heard her gas run out and she fell quickly.

'Shit'You thought, you were about to go to her until you heard your name.

"(Y/n) LEAD THE GROUP, I'LL GO WITH ARMIN!"You look at Connie and gave him a look.