Chapter 19

Disclaimer:I do not own any characters to be shown in this fanfic 

xxxxxx

"Jean!We have to go, a herd of titans is coming for us!"You yelled as you mounted on your horse and started riding it away. You looked behind you and saw everyone riding behind you, you turned to the front and suddenly a large titan came from the side of the forest out of no where........

'Oh shit'

"(Y/N)!"You heard screams for your name as you felt yourself being picked with its large hand. You snapped out of shock and tried to break free yourself to grab your swords or bite your hand to transform. Just do anything than be eaten by this stupid titan. 

The titan smiled at you as it brought you closer to his mouth. You closed your eyes until you heard a zipping noise like the 3DMG then flesh being cut.

Suddenly you felt the pressure on your torso was gone. You opened your eyes and saw yourself falling to the ground fast. Activating your 3DMG you zipped yourself to a near by branch to take a look of your savior. 

"Ughhhhh"You pouted as you saw your (outside the walls) best friend Kaito Shion grinning at you like a mad man.

"The hell are you doing here Kaito?"You said while glaring at him trying to hide a smile. 

"Hah such language (Y/n) (L/n)"Kaito grinned and you just harden your glare on him getting harder to stop from smiling. You missed your blue haired idiot of a best friend. 

"Shut up"You said while looking away from the smiling idiot. 

"Awww come on (Y/n)~You missed me~......Hey by any chance do you have any ice cream?"Kaito said while tilting his head and his cute eyes on.

"Egh......"You said while jumping off the tree branch and onto the ground where your friend were staring at you and Kaito with mouths agape. 

"(Y/n)~~Dont leave meh again~"Kaito whined as he followed you down to meet your freinds curious/angered stares. 

"Ugh, your the one who didn't want to come with me to train"You said while walking away from the blue haired male.

"......Ehhhhhhhh but stilllllll"He said not making any sense. 

"Thats not an answer"You said with a blank stare. He looked at you and pouted cutely. 

"Can I at least have a hug from my best friend?"He said with his arms open wide for you to run to. You stared at him and had a mini-war with yourself.

"Ugh fine"You said while walking to a grinning Kaito.

"Uwahhhhh I missed you so muchhhhh"Kaito said while brushing his cheek against your cheek. You mumbled a shut up with a blank face as he hugged you tightly. 

"Ah let go of me"You said after hugging for a long time, you were getting annoyed and you could tell that the atmostphere became awkward as hell.

"Ehhh fine"Kaito said slowly unwrapping his arms around your body. You dusted yourself of as if you've been lying on the ground. 

"*Fake cough**Fake cough*Uh (Y/n) who is this?"Jean said with a slight blush on his face. You looked at him and gave him a 'I will choke you later' look making him cower away. 

"This is Ka-"You started but was cut off when Kaito introduced himself.

"Hi!My name is Kaito Shion, (Y/n)'s best friend!"Kaito said with a cheeky smile. You noded your head and crossed your arms in front of your chest. 

"O-Oh hi,my name is Armin"Armin said to Kaito with a freindly wave.

"Mikasa"Mikasa said with a blank face making Kaito uneasy. He was intimidated by this girl just by looking at her.

"Jean!"Jean said with a shit-eating grin. You scoffed as you thought that he looked like a horse right now. Not seeing a difference between his horse and him. 

"........Eren"Eren said with a glare. Kaito just shooked it off and smiled. 

"Sooooo can we go now?Were in a titan-infested forest and were talking like it isn't"You said as you looked around for incoming titans, luckily there weren't any. The rest nodded their head and started getting ready to leave. Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Jean and you mounted on your horse while Kaito decided that he will just use his 3DMG.

"Hurry let's go, I can feel footstep coming"You said while riding off, Kaito shoot his wires up and zipped around the trees occasionally killing titans getting close to the path. 

"*Yawn*(Y/n)~Why are you on a horse?Let's race and play 'Who get's the most titan kills?'"Kaito teased you. You looked at him and puffed out your cheeks before jumping off your horse and screaming "JEAN!TAKE YOUR BROTHER!" earning a groan from him making you smirk. 

"IT'S ON!"You yelled as you activated your 3DMG and shot your wires to a unsuspecting titans back and zipping there in fast speed killing in seamless. 

"Wowww (Y/n) still got skill I see"Kaito teased as you smirked at him. Eren furrowed his eyebrows as he saw you and Kaito tease each other, obviously enjoying it with laughs here and there. The two worked perfectly like they were.....meant for each other. 

"Bam!"You heard Kaito say as he killed at 12 metre titan and jumping off its head to shot his wire to a tree. You smirked as you saw 3 titans in a zig-zag pattern with their back faced to you.

'Score!'

You shoot your wires to the back of the first titan and killed it then kicking off of the titan you shot your wires to the 2 one and killing it, as for the last one you shot your wires to its feet and made it trip so that you could run your blades throught out it's back and onto the nape of the neck before it fell to the ground dead. 

You did fast only being able to see the light shinning from your blades from another perspective veiw. You looked at Kaito and smirked, he had a shocked face on.

"YOUR MOVE SHION"You yelled at him making him snap out of his shock and started chuckling. 

"I can't were in the fields"He said, you looked at him and shook your head.

"Come on~We used to kill on the fields no problem"You teased him, he looked at you and furrowed his brows.

"FINE!"Kaito shouted as you bursted out of the forest and rolled on the ground breaking your could have been very painful fall.

xxxxxxxxx

Hey!Done!Bye!Thanks!SUPRISE CHARACTER!

STAY AWESOME!!