Chapter 8

Hey Guys!

So if you didn't see the tittle yet, this story has turned into a Eren x Reader x Levi story!

This is not a yaoi story though, it a love triangle with the reader <3

So in the end you are going to get to pick the character that you want to end up with!

So....Let's get this story started!

P.s-I am holding a contest, make sure to check out the details on my page or at the end of this story

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters to be shown in this fanfiction.

xxxxxxx

You woke up with your head feeling like you've been hit with something made out of metal. You opened your (y/e/c) eyes and you saw a stone ceiling, you squinted your eyes as you moved your right hand to clutch your head.

As you lifted your hand up and out of the covers, but you were shocked when you saw that you were chained with someone else. Panicked you looked at the shifting covers and you were about to punch it with your other hand that wasn't chained until you saw those teal-green eyes that you've had a crush on since you were little.

"E-Eren"You say shocked.

"(Y-Y/n)?"You nodded your still aching head quickly.

"Where are we?"Eren questioned you while he sat up, you shook your head.

"I don't know"Suddenly you heard footsteps which made you and Eren turn your head to them, you saw a tall man that you know very well.

"Well hello there Erwin"You say while smirking to the taller man, 'Erwin' looked to you and his eyes widen, then smirked.

"Hello (Y/n)"He said, while you nodded.

"So how's life?"You ask him casually like your not in a prison cell.

"Good, you?"He asks you.

"Amazing!Unless you count being locked up in a prison cell with your childhood friend"You say with a pissed off voice especially the part about being locked up.

"Oh.....About that Levi and I are here to talk about that"Erwin said, to his is(lower)right, Levi stood there with a really pissed off look about you ignoring him.

"Hello Levi, I didn't see you there"You say with a small smile, he just gave you his signature 'tch' then turned away. (Drama Queen~XP)

"So (Y/n) and Eren, you two are in custody of the Military Police right now"Erwin said, you mentally sigh and swear under your breath.

"So what are we going to do?"You hear Eren say

"We're holding a trial for both of you to determine if you two will die or stay alive"He says with a serious voice. You felt Eren flinch right beside you while you just kept a serious face.

"When is it?"You ask.

"In about 3 days or so"Levi answered for Erwin, you nodded, Levi then walks to the bars of the cell.

"Remember if you do survive this and you mess up, I won't hesitate to kill you"Levi said while looking at both of you, well mostly at Eren.

Eren gulps nervously and he nodded slowly, his teal-green pools were shaking in fear. You sigh and nodded as well, you held onto Eren's hand trying to comfort him. He grasps your hand tightly.

"Okay then, we shall check up on you later"Erwin said while getting up from the chair that he was sitting on. When he stood up you couldn't help but chuckle at Levi's height(You almost forgot about his short statue, ALMOST) when he stood beside Erwin.

Levi noticed your chuckle, but he decided not to ask you about it.

Levi and Erwin walked out the door and you were left with two guards and Eren.

"Sooo"You start, you tried to think of something to say but your mind was blank.

There was an awkward silence between you and Eren, he looked at you and shrugged. He then lies down facing you because of the handcuffs.

You look at him for a moment until you did the same thing, you lay your head on your pillow and closed your eyes.

xxxxxxx

"*Cough*Cough*are we interrupting something?"You hear a irritated voice, you felt warmth envelope you. You felt an arm tighten around your waist. Subconsciously, you snuggle into the warmth. Eyes closed for a moment, you enjoyed the warmth until you realize who was holding you?

Your eyes snap open to find a sleeping Eren inches away from you, you blush at how close he is.

"He looks so cute when he sleeps"You accidentally say out loud. You mouth immediately snapped shut the moment those words left your lips. You silently hoped that he wasn't awake to save yourself some embarrassment.

You hear tapping on the floor, you slowly sat up and faced the sound. Making sure Eren was still asleep, you looked at the sound and found a smirking Erwin and a angry Levi.

"Good Morning (Y/n)"Erwin said with a smirk on his face, you blush even more.

"Can you wake up Eren we have to discuss somethings"You nodded your blush still not subsiding.

You faced Eren and you put your hand on top of his forehead. You flicked his forehead but he didn't wake up just yet. In fact he tightened his hold on you even more. You swore you heard a growl somewhere but you shook it off thinking that it was just your imagination.

You kept flicking his forehead until he finally woke up.

"What?"Eren mumbles while snuggling onto your neck, you blushed but you manage to cover it up.

"Wake up, Erwin and Levi are here"You say while glancing at where they are, you saw that Erwin's smirk has grown even more and Levi just looked even more angry than before...if that was even possible.

"Hmm?Okay"Eren said while removing his arms around your waist and rubbing his eyes with his non chained hand.

"So cute..."You mumbled under your breath, luckily this time you said it quietly enough for no one to hear.

After Eren was more awake, the both of you sit up and look at Erwin and Levi

"So what's the plan?"

xxxxxx

Done!!!!I am so sorry for not updating any sooner

(I procrastinated so much)But I managed to update!

Yas!!!!

Contest details-So if you guys didn't know...I am holding a contest!I have posted a message before on my page and it is called the "Be in the story" contest!

What you get when you win?:So what it is, is that you and I mean you can be in the story!

How do you to win?:Leave a comment on this story or on my page

How to know if you win?:I will personally message you (If you win I will ask you your name and you appearance, if you are uncomfortable doing so then feel free to make up a character) and I will announce the winners on my page

Just put @figifigi1117(Your message), so that I will know that you would like to enter if you decide to enter by the comments of this chapter

When will I announce the winners:October, 29, 2014

Anyway thanks for reading and bye!!!!

STAY AWESOME!!!!