Chapter 6

Hallo!Time for another chapter!

So if you didn't know I also wrote a Levi x Reader story and it that story I told the viewers that I would change the plot after the female titan episode. Since you guys already know what will happen because of the anime so might as well change the plot that way it will be unexpected :D

Disclaimer:I do not own any characters to be shown in this fanfic.

xxxxxx

"I see....we'll know everything when we go to that basement"General Pixis said while looking out to the falling district. You, Eren, Mikasa and Armin were on the top of the wall.

"Yes..will you believe me?"Eren said while kneeling on the ground still exhausted from transforming two times in a row.

"Since you don't have concrete proof of that, I will just keep it in mind"General Pixis said while turning around to look at your guys direction. You looked at him with a look that showed no emotion.

"However, I think I can tell when someone is telling the truth, so I will guarantee your lives"When he said that you heard the three relax a little more. You just gave out a small little smirk for a second before resuming to your emotionless face. Then General Pixis looked at Armin.

"Cadet Arlet, you said that if we used this thing called 'titan power' and 'supernatural abilities' then it might be possible to retake this town"He pauses and continues"Is that possible?"

"Y-yes"Armin stuttered and nodded.

"How are we going to do that?"General Pixis asked Armin as he narrowed his eyes at him.

"We can use that boulder to block the hole, it was something I thought of in a fly"Armin stared, he then finished quickly"Of course I said it in the desperate that it could save our lives"

You saw General Pixis turn around his back turned towards you

"In desperate hope" in saving our lives...now those are the words that I believe in"He then takes a big gulp of his drink and sighs. You saw him turn to you again and walk to where you and Eren were.

"So can you both block the hole?"General Pixis said, you and Eren looked unsure, after a few moments you answered for both of you

"We really don't know.."You started.

"We don't know anything more about ourselves than these people here do"Eren finished for you.

"We don't want to say an irresponsible answer"You added while looking down.

"Ah,I guess your right. Forgive me, that was the wrong question to ask"General Pixis said. When you heard him say that you sprung your head up and looked at him.

"Will both of you do it, or won't you?Which one is it?"He continues with a much more serious voice than before. You and Eren looked at him in shock, there was a million thoughts going through your head right now, but in the end you decided.

"I do it"You says with no emotion of your face. You then turn to face Eren who was looking behind him, he then stand us and puts on a determined look.

"I'll do it too"

You look at him with a small little cute smile, he looked forward to General Pixis.

"I don't know if I can block that wall but I will do it!"Eren says, you looked forward and nodded at General Pixis.

"Lets do this"

xxxxxx(I'm not even going to explain what happened afterwards since you already know)xxxxx