Chapter 36

Yo!!!!

Disclaimer:I do not own any characters to be shown in this fan-fiction

(P.s-I started up a new book called "The Girl From That Bloody Maze (Newt x Reader)" btw.....so if ya like Maze Runner.........check it out!)

xxxxxxxx

"How many times have we been out here!?!?!?"You yell out frustratingly. All of the other cadets were probably shitting their pants right now, but you were just down right frustrated.

"Cool it (Y/n)"Kaito put a hand of your shoulder as you gritted your teeth in annoyance. You shrugged Kaito's hand off not noticing pain in his eyes. 

"Kaito, (Y/n) are we getting closer?"Erwin rode up to your horse. You looked over at Kaito who nodded knowingly. 

"Cadet (Y/n)"Levi's deep voice was heard from behind you. You raised a brow quickly looking behind you seeing Levi.

"Hmm?"You hummed looking forward again. 

"Why didn't you tell anyone about your past?"You tensed up making a grim face. You knew Levi was asking you as to why you didn't tell him about that in your past meetings.

"Because CORPORAL, I didn't think it was something that I should tell about"You said bitterly, biting back your tongue. Behind you, Levi clicked his tongue and kept quiet. Knowing you, he knew that if he pushed on the topic. You would no doubt make a scene.

"Well..........awkwarddddd"Jean muttered under his breath. You shot a glare at him making him shut up. Suddenly, Kaito jerked to a stop making you stop as well. You stared up ahead and sighed.

"Oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Really Vaughn!"You rolled your eyes at the hordes of titans running towards you guys. You looked over at Erwin for his command but he just seemed frozen, like he hasn't seen a big group of titans before.

"(Y/n)?"

"Kaito"

"Move 32 of your grandma's book, Ballistic?"

"Hell yeeeeeeeeeee"

With that you shoot your wires to the right side of the trees and Kaito went left. The titans were a few meters away from your groups so you had to travel quite a bit before reaching them. That gave you time to transform your necklace to your twin swords, Kaito's ring doing the same.

10 meters....

9 meters....

8 meters....

6 meters....

4 meters....

2 meters....

......

BEGIN BALLISTIC!

When you reached the first row of titans, you swung yourself behind the titans head and cut the nape part making them fall to the ground, but before they fully fall Kaito comes from the front and cut the front of their necks resulting the titans head to fall of now detached from their bodies. 

This move was fairly risky for your part since the titans behind you could just grab you and its game over. However, your dad didn't train you to be weak!

After a few rows of titans you and Kaito finally finished them all off the field filled with hot, steaming bodies.

"Ew, that's disgusting"You pointed to your bloody swords that were steaming. Kaito rolled his eyes before chuckling at your behavior.

"You know it will evaporate off"He smiled sweetly.

'Hey....he looks kind of....adorable'

Your eyes went wide at your trail of thought and your cheeks felt hot. Kaito gave you one of his quizzical making your blush intensify even more.

"I'm going crazy aren't I?"You mumbled under your breath. Kaito leaned in making your face only a few inches away. 

"Ehhhh, (Y/n) you okay in there"Kaito lightly patted your head making you break your thoughts and put your hands up defensively. 

"Did Vaughn talk to you or something?Why were you zoning out?"He gave you a worried look. You shook your head not wanting to tell him that you were thinking about him.

"Well, we should better get back to the group. They are probably worried or something"Kaito zipped off. You sighed and followed him.

xxxxxxxx

Tada~~~

Gave you guys some Kaito x Reader ye yeeee!

Thanks fo readinnnn!

JA NEE!