Chapter 37

Yo!!!!Back for a new chapie!I actually just recently saw a trailer of the live action movie for Attack On Titan.......Ehhhhhhhh, hmmmmmmmm, eghhhhhhhhh.......Its okay, I mean. Armin's not even blonde soooooo.......bullshit. Levi's name isn't Levi, its shi-shikan-something. ANDDDDD, why does it look Eren and Mikasa will kiss?Hmmmm??RIGHTTTT!!THEY ARE SOOO LOVERSSS!!! =.=

Either way, I'm still watching it. Even if they changed SOOOO much from the Anime/Manga. I gotta admit, the colossal titan be lookin HELLA CREEPYYY!!!!!!

Disclaimer:I do not own any characters that will be shown in this fanfic. 

xxxxxxx

"Commander Erwin"You got on Jean *cough**cough* I mean your horse after getting back from killing titans.

 "Just Erwin (Y/n), no need for in formalities"He looked at you. You nodded your head a small smile coming onto your face.

"Erwin, we should change directions and split into small groups"Erwin raised one of his(strange)eyebrows up in confusion. 

"Vaughn knows we're coming, its easier to avoid big groups of titan if we are spread apart. Kaito and I will go to the base first. When we almost reach there, we'll shoot a flare up and a few groups at a time. You start coming in"Erwin thought for a few moments before nodding in agreement. 

"Okay, have Levi, Mikasa and Armin come with you then"Your eye twitch in annoyance hearing your ex-best friends name, but nodded nonetheless.

"Troops!HALT!"Erwin yelled making everyone stop. 

"Cadet (L/n) has made a plan!We will split up into small groups!"That caused whispers all around the crowds. 

"Cadet (L/n), Shion, Ackerman, Alert and Corporal Levi will be going directly to Vaughn's base. When they almost reach there, they will shoot a flare up and a few groups will be joining them"The small crowd of 60 then splits up into 9 or 10 groups. 

"This will be up to you (Y/n), don't disappoint me"Erwin nodded at you. As if in a fatherly way. 

"Have I ever?"You smirked as you rode of with your group. 

xxxxxx

"Are we almost there?"You yawed. 

"How should I know, your leading us there"Levi glared at you. You scrunched up your face.

"We're almost there (Y/n)"Kaito smiled at you making you look anywhere but his face. A blush arising on your (s/c) cheeks. 

'WHATS HAPPENIN TO YOU (Y/n), YOU'VE PRACTICALLY KNOW THIS BOY YOUR WHOLE LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!'You mentally screamed in your head. Feeling a jerk on your head, you looked behind you and saw Mikasa glaring at you. 

"What's your problem?!?!?!"You practically screamed out loud. Mikasa shoot you a stone cold glare getting off her horse.

"You are!"She yelled back, sometimes you wonder how the hell can she can sound so sweet. Then deadly the next second. 

"What the fuck did I ever do to you?!?!?!"You jumped off of your horse still glaring at her. By now, the boys stopped and stared at the two of your figures. 

"You practically killed Eren and you don't care!He loves you so much but YOU. DON'T. EVEN. CARE"Your eyes widen giving her a chance to pounce on you. You could feel her fist hit you right in the center of your cheek before you could react. 

Finally realizing what was happening, you went to punch her back hitting her square on her jaw. Stepping back, Mikasa clutched her already swelling jaw in anger. But before she could hit you, you saw Armin and Levi holding her back. Smirking, you went to punch her again until you felt two long but muscular arms grab your waist. 

"LET GO OF ME KAITO!"You kicked, flaring your arms around as Kaito dragged you away. Far away from Mikasa. 

"Let go of me........"You quieted down trembling in anger and sadness. Your head felt dizzy seeing Kaito shaking in your vision. Closing your eyes for a moment and then opening them seeing Kaito get blurry. 

"E-Eh?"You touched your cheeking winching already feeling the bruise. Your fingers touched something wet, something like.......tears?

"A-Ah.....I see, I'm crying because......because"Kaito took your hand nuzzling into it as tears poured down your face. Sobbing quietly. 

That was probably the first time you've cried in years....

(Y/n) (L/n) has finally broken down after many years of building her unbreakable walls....

xxxx

Ohhhhhhhhhh~~~

I have nothing to say but thank youuuuuuuu forr readinnn~~~~

OH!And almost 60K LIKE WUT!?!??!?!THATS CRAZYYYY!!!!!!And 2K+ votes!!!!!!WTH?!?!?!

Thanks tho, I LUV YOU!!!!

JA NEEEE!!!!!!