Chapter 5

Disclaimer:I do not own any characters to be shown in this fanfic

Again some of the things here will be different from the anime

xxxxxxx

You watched as Mikasa hugged Eren tightly not wanting to let go. You had an aching feeling in your heart but you didn't understand why, you were lost. You were lost in your thoughts that you didn't even notice a bunch of troops heading towards the two. You squinted your eyes and zipped down to where Eren and Mikasa were. 

Eren was fully awake and was staring at you while Mikasa asked him questions. You continued walking in front of the two not sparing a glance at his way, you brought out your swords having a bad feeling about what is about to happen.

"Move out of the way!"The man in the front who was leading the troops shouted at you. You held a glare towards them and you saw that some of the people there shivered because of that, you hid a smirk.

"Why is that?"You ask, venom dripping from your voice. Your eyes were dangerously glowing red and you were slightly terrified that if you went any further you would lose control of your self.

"B-because that boy is dangerous to man kind!"He shuttered and points to Eren who held a confused look on.

"W-What?"You could hear the fear in his voice. You growled at them and hardened your glare even more, if it was possible.

"Tell us, are you a titan or human?!?"The man shouted, you kept the glare and tightened the grips on your swords. You just now noticed that they had cannons with them and you figured out that they most likely want to shoot Eren with that.

"W-What?!?I-I'm human!!"You blinked and instead of your beautiful (y/e/c) eyes had now turned completely red. Your anger was radiating off of you and you didn't know how long will you keep from ripping all of them into tiny little pieces.

"S-S-Sir!Her eyes turned red"One of them shouted you whipped your head to the person who shouted it and they shrieked in fear. You even heard a few gasps behind you.

"Your not human too!"You turn your head to the commanding leader and you turn your head sideways and gave him a creepy smile. He flinched and raised his hand up.

"Get ready to fire!"You widen your eyes.

"If you fire I won't hesitate rip out your vocal chords and make you choke on it until death"You say while giving off a blank stare and tightening the grip of your swords even more.

"I will too"You heard a monotone voice to your right side, you look there and saw Mikasa standing with her hands gripping on her swords as well. She turn to nod at you and you gave her a small smirk.

You then look at the Captain and you saw him with a frightened look. His comrades even started to leave a little. You smirk a little but he doesn't put his hand down.

"Damn"You mutter under your breath. You were ready to run back and use your body to shield Eren and Armin behind you. Mikasa probably thought the same thing. Just when you were about to run back you heard a shout

"Sir!These two are Mikasa Ackerman and (Y/n)(L/n) they were placed in the top ten as Mikasa in rank two and (Y/n) in first, these two have got to be some of humanity's best soldiers so it would be a tragedy if we lost them this way!"A troop shouted, you mentally sigh and thank her

You glared at him even more but he doesn't seem to want to back down, then you saw everything like it was slow motion, you saw him put his hand down and shout loudly, at this point you felt your self pulled by someone

"FIRE!"You close your eyes waiting for death to come but it never came, you slowly open your eyes and you were shocked by what you saw.

"A-Ah"You were on the ground and you were looking up to a giant skeleton. You looked around and you were in the rib cadge. You also saw Armin and Mikasa there as well. You heard Armin talk about something but you were to focused on the shocked faces of the Captain it was harder to see a little because of all the smoke but you can clearly see their shocked faces.

You then heard running and all of you turn to it to find Eren running to us. Then noticed that the giant skeleton was started to vaporize.

"Eren was is this?"You heard Mikasa ask him

"I don't know"He answers

"It looks like it about to vaporize soon"You say while standing up and dusting your pants off, you then felt something engulf you. You turn to look at the person to find that it was Eren, you blush a little and hugged him back.

"Glad that your still alive"You whisper in his ear. You snuggle your head between his neck and shoulder while he does the same to you too.

"You talked to me with your mind"He whispers right back at you, you then remembered that had happened during the day. You just nodded your head.

"We'll talk about it later"You whispered and let go of him while he lets go of you too. After the hug you looked at Mikasa to find Armin trying to hold her back, he then whispers something in her ear that made her stop and stand still. You gave them a confused look but they just shook you off.

You then thought of something, how do we escape without being killed?

"We need to make a plan, how to get out of here without getting killed"You say while looking out to the smoke and to the troops outside. You then turned your head to Armin and everybody else did that too. He just sighed and thought of a plan.

After a few seconds he quickly ran out of the smoke and stopped when he was clearly seen, Armin raised his hands up and stared to shout.

"They are not an enemy of humankind!"He starts

"They are willing to share everything he knows!"

"They are monsters and they will kill us all, get ready to fire again!"Armin then suddenly salutes

"I AM A SOLDIER WHO PLEDGED HIS HEART IN ORDER TO RESURRECT HUMANKIND, IF I PERISH WHILE SERVING THAT PLEDGE,I ASK FOR NOTHING MORE!BY COMBINING HIS TITAN POWER AND HER SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES WITH OUT REMAINING TROOP STRENGTH,IT MIGHT EVEN BE POSSIBLE TO RETAKE THIS TOWN!IN THE NAME OF GLORY OF HUMANKIND,IN THE FEW MOMENTS I HAVE LEFT TO LIVE I ARGUE FOR THEIR VALUE OF THEIR STRENGTH!"

Your eyes widened and you kept looking at the Captain for any reactions at all, but you couldn't even see his eyes anymore. You also saw that one of his troops talked to him but he silenced him immediately. He raises his hand slowly, you growl slightly and you were about to run out and grab Armin but you were stopped by a voice.

"Stop, for a big guy your as fragile as a fawn"You looked at the man to find General Pixis. You sigh and let go of your swords which you were clutching the whole entire time.

"Can't you see the magnificent salute he's showing you"General Pixis says while walking to your direction. You looked at Armin and you saw that he was shaking terrified.

"I overheard that with their strength combined we'll maybe be able to take back this town"General Pixis says while looking at each of you. You held an emotionless stare and looked at him right back.

"U-Uh yes sir"Armin said keeping his eyes closed.

"Okay then shall we do it?"You soften your glare and sigh.

xxxxxxx

Hey!I finished!I actually started this yesterday and then I finished it while the drive to school :)

Anyway thanks for reading!

BYE!

STAY AWESOME!!