Chapter 33(I'M BACK BABY!)

YAHOOOOO!!!SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVERRRRRRRRR!!!!When I realized that, I had the burst of energy to WRITE AGAIN!I am soooooooooooooooo HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!!I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT THE STUPID PEOPLE AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!T_TTTTT!!!!!:DDDDD

Well now that I'm backkkkkkkk, I have a question to ask of you........Do you guys have Insta or Twitter??Cuz if you do, I would love to follow you guys!I decided to be more...idk........friendly with my fans??I feel as if you guys are the only people in this world who truly makes me happy(so sappy I know)So if you guys have either those two social media websites, follow me or comment down below so I can follow youuuuu~~Luv uuuu~~~

Insta:elsha_canihaveahug
Twitter:@figster_elsha

Anywayyyyy~LET'S GET WRITIN SHALL WE!??!?!

xxxxxxx

(Back to the actual story line, not just fillers)

*Thump*Thump*Thump*

"SIR!"

*Thump*Thump*Thump*

"Yes?"

*Thump*Thump*Thump*

"Eren is missing"

......

......

......

"The hell?"

xxxxxxxxx

"Godamnitt Eren, why you?"You angrily muttered under your breath as you stood in front of the crowd of unsuspecting cadets. Mikasa is going to kill you for sure.

"Everyone quiet down!"You yell loudly causing the room to turn silent. You turned your attention to Erwin who stood beside you.

"Cadets we have a problem"He started off. You gave your friends an emotionless stare since you felt their eyes burning on you.

"As you know, Eren Jaeger was injured"A few 'yeah's' or 'I heard' went through the crowds. You looked over at Mikasa who still had her emotionless face on.

"Last night, he was kidnapped. His room showed struggle and his window was fully open when we found it"Gasps could be heard all around the place, a few cadets looked at Mikasa who is now looking at your figure.

"We need your hel-"

"You bitch"Mikasa suddenly spoke. She had her head down, her bangs covering her eyes not letting you see the anger in them.

"What did you say Ackerman?"Levi(ACKERMAN!!X'D)said causing a few cadets feel a chill down their spine. Mikasa was unaffected though.

"You fucking bitch"She looks up at you. You rose a brow faking confusing, but you already knew she would blame you for all of this.

"I di-"

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"She yelled as she stood up from the wooden bench and slammed her hands down the table producing a loud sound.

"YOUR SUPPOSE TO PROTECT HIM!"She is now jumping over the table and running to your calm figure. When she was about to reach you you stepped aside making her slam onto the wall behind you.

"How was I suppose to know he was going to get kidnapped"You leaned on the wall behind you looking at Mikasa who was wiping away blood from her busted lip.

She again charges at you and tried punching you in the face but you just swiftly moved aside and kicked her ankle making her fall to the ground.

"Face it Ackerman, you know I've always been stronger than you"You hissed at her. Her eyes showed fear for a second before returning back to anger.

"YOU were suppose to protect him, not me. Not now at least. Yes it was my fault I leaded him here, but you were always the one he trusted most. So don't blame me for YOUR mistakes"You sighed in annoyance. You looked at Mikasa one last time before calmly walking out the door. All eyes on your every move.

xxxxxx

"Sir, is this the titan kid?"A squirmy voice piped up. Vaughn stared at the unconscious figure tied up on the chair.

"Yes, it was fun torturing him before. Why not do it again?"He sickly grinned making the kid fidget uncomfortably.

"A-Ah yes sir"He squirmed.

"Nghh.....(Y/n)......I love you......"Eren mumbled in his sleep. Vaughn raised a brow in amusement. This was going to be wayyy more fun now.

xxxxxx

Woh~~~~~I wonder what happens next~ ;))))

Thanks fo readin!And followin!

JA NEEEEEEEEE!!