Coffee And Confessions

Ahhh, imagine this fluffy Jimin waiting on your bed... Jungkook, we get it... totally....

 totally

⋙ʝ⋘

"Are you sure you're Okay?"
"I'm fine Jungkook!" Jimin huffed for the hundredth time. For someone who just fucked him so hard he was surely going to walk crookedly for the next two days and show blue spots around his hips- not to mention the hickeys, Jungkook was acting like one huge, worried teddy-bear. 

They lay in bed, Jungkook leaning against the headrest while Jimin had his head in his lap and his feet pooped up beneath him. Jungkook was letting his hands run through Jimin's white hair and had been doing so for the last hour. 
He had put on Jungkook's dark shirt which was even larger than his turquois one, giving him cat paws and to Jimin's absolute delight, Jungkook had only chosen to put on his boxer-shorts again, toussled black hair and a light, happy expression on his face.
Jimin couldn't remember ever feeling so relaxed despite the small aching of his body in places he wasn't used for his body to ache. 

They had been talking about random stuff, neither of them wanting to mess up the perfection of this moment by talking about the consequences of what happened. And what that would mean for them later.
He listened to Jungkook talk about his parents. About their work and how he was raised with equal amount of strictness and freedom. When he'd felt Jimin's slight unease at the topic, he switched to tell him about how he met his Hyungs and more than once, Jimin had started giggling in his lap. And when that happened, Jungkook had turned quiet, looking down with wide eyes before leaning down and pressing a sweet kiss to his lips. 

Never more than that, going back to talking and stroking over his hair. 
Jimin talked some as well, telling him about meeting Misses Yang and how Min-Woo had managed to get under his skin and managed to make him talk to him. 

Jungkook had listened but never pushed on anything relating his past, never once asking him what he'd done before starting University or where his family was. 
Jimin was beyond glad for it because it would have certainly ruined the peace of this short paradise they created for themselves. 

Jimin's stomach let out a loud, annoyed rumble and he glanced up to Jungkook who looked down and raised his eyebrows. 
"Seems like someone is hungry."