Chapter 12

ASHTON'S POV

Its now the end of the game and every one else has left except for that guy that asked to use that bathroom.

I head to the bathroom and notice he's not there. I then realize that my bedroom door is cracked open a little.

I walk down the hall further and open the door and hear panting.

"Get away from her" i said walking around him and to her I'm sure I sounded scary because Emery jumped and I was pissed.

I walked around him and notice Emery beaten up trying to catch her breath. At this point I'm furious. I go to look at him but she stops me and grabs my face to look at her.

"I'm ok he didn't do any thing, I didn't let him" she said now letting go of my face.

I look at him and notice he is as equally as beat up as her possibly even worse. Remind me not to fuck with this girl when she's angry.

"What the fuck did you do to her? I said you could use the bathroom not come try and fuck my girlfriend".

I knew what I said was wrong, I didn't me to say that I'm just pissed and not thinking.

All of the sudden I feel a punching pain in my stomach and realize he hit me in the stomach. I try to hit him one but he caught my fist and pushed me backwards.

He came at me again punch after punch, kick after kick. I could hear Emery screaming for me and the guy to stop.

All of the sudden she attacks the guy from behind and try's to choke him but he throws her back on to the ground. He turns towards Emery. She tries to run towards me but she can't because he grabs her by the ankles and try's dragging down the hallway but can't because her hands latch onto the door way stopping her from being dragged.

I then try to get up but cant because my ribs are most likely fractured.

He tries to unhook her hands from the door but can't because she knees him in the dick and makes a run for me. He grabs her ankles again and pulls her back. This time sitting on top of her and holding her hands above her head with one hand and rips her shirt open more than half way trying to get it off her with his other hand.  She slips one of her hands through his grip and pushes her thumb into his eye he groans in pain and she knees him in the dick again this time he falls off her for a second giving her time to run back to me.

" Are you ok?" she asked me as if she isn't in any pain herself.

Before I could respond that guy comes running at Emery and I notice a gun laying on the floor by the closet.

"Emery the gun" I said pointing to it.

She quickly grabs the gun but before she could shoot him he kicks it out of her hands and into my face knocking me out.

EMERY'S POV

"Get off me you stupid prick" I said as I kneed him in the dick.

He falls backwards and then comes at me again. This time wrapping his arms around my neck in a choke hold and squeezing hard.

I scratched at his face so hard he's bleeding and pull on his ear so hard I could've pulled it out of his head had he not of let go and backed up.

He lunges at me again resulting in me on my back bent over the bed. He tires to punch me in the face but I dodge it causing him to hit me in the side of my face instead of my head knocking me out.

I dig my nail into his eye making him stumble back off me again.

I'm now on the floor and he is standing a distance from me.

Out of now where I hear and see Ashton walking to me.

"Get away from her" I hear Ashton say as he walks around the guy and towards me.

He gets down on my level to look at me and I see his jaw tighten, he goes to look at the player but I grab his face making him look at me.

"It's ok he didn't do anything I didn't let him" I said letting go of his face.

He turns to look at the guy, gets up and walks over to him.

"What the fuck did you do to her? I said you could use the bathroom not come try and fuck my girlfriend" he said.

I stoped breathing when he said that. I'm not his girlfriend he is probably just mad and saying things.

The guys punches Ashton in the stomach. Ashton tries to punch him in the face but the guy catches it before he can hit him.

Then punches Ashton repeatedly before he falls to the ground by the wall.

The guy then starts kicking him non stop. And I'm screaming for Ashton to be ok and for the guy to stop hitting him.

I decide to get up and do something before the guy beats Ashton to death.

I run at the guy jump on his back and try to choke him but he throws me back on the floor before I could do anything.

I try to run for Ash but the guy grabs me by my ankles and tries to drag me in the hallway but before he can I latch my hands onto the door way of the bedroom stopping him from being able to drag me any longer.

He tries to unhook my hands but I knee him in the dick making him fall back.

I try to run towards Ashton but the guy some how manages to get back on his feet, grab me by the ankles dragging me back forwards him.

This time he sits on top of me pining my arms above my head with one hand and ripping my shirt open with the other.

Memories of the past come flooding back to me but I push them away trying to fight this guy off.

I mange to slip one of my hands out of his grip and jam it into his eye again like I did two times before.

I knee him in the dick and falls off. I run for Ashton this time getting there.

"Are you ok?" I ask worried as hell about him.

"Emery the gun" Ashton  said pointing to it by the closet.

I rush to the gun, picking it up and pointing it at the guy but before I could shoot him he kicks the gun out of my hands into Ashton's face knocking him out.

The guy once again gets on top of me and tries to choke me. I try reaching for the gun but can't because it's to far. My vision is now starting to go blurry.

I jab the guy in the throat hard and he lets go of my neck and holds his trying to breath again whilst him still on top of me.
I rush for the gun and pick it up.

This time successfully shooting him in the chest.